Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

NW Ohio folks, I just got a request from our Nanny's fiancé about playing golf this Sunday. Lots TBD but there would be two spots open. I'm thinking a mid-morning tee time. I'm shooting for Maumee Bay State Park as the site but it would be something in the Toledo/Temperance area. I'm going to toss this out the SE Michiganders as well.

I grabbed 4. Good til 10/1, so that should be easier to do.

Good.call as I totally forgot to do it before it expired
..doh

Good.call as I totally forgot to do it before it expired
..doh

I have 2 for fox den that expire on 7/1 I need to get there a couple times this month

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I have one left as well...when are we scheduling the round???

maybe we could get 2 other and make it a 4 some ive been itching to play some match play if we have any takers? lol

Any of you guys going to check out the Web.com your event in Lakewood, Oh this weekend? Tickets are $10.00 any day if purchased online.

Any of you guys going to check out the Web.com your event in Lakewood, Oh this weekend? Tickets are $10.00 any day if purchased online.

wish I could, Im on lockdown

Playing Findlay country club next weds. It's private but I know a member. Haven't played there since I first started golfing. Will be fun!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

NW Ohio folks, I just got a request from our Nanny's fiancé about playing golf this Sunday. Lots TBD but there would be two spots open. I'm thinking a mid-morning tee time. I'm shooting for Maumee Bay State Park as the site but it would be something in the Toledo/Temperance area. I'm going to toss this out the SE Michiganders as well.

Sunday at The Legacy. 9:04 AM. One spot is open. jspangs has first dibs on the other.

Yessir. I believe I'm going on Saturday and/or Sunday. One of my good friends is a member at Lakewood country club and invited me.

Hi, all you northern Ohio types. I am heading that way on vacation 21st - 29th. I am looking for a good course to play around Lorain, Vermillion, Avon...somewhere in that area. I will be staying in Vermillion. Not a huge budget, looking for something $45 or less, but I will have a car and CAN play during the week. I've been to Willow Creek and Dragon Ranch. I played Thunderbird Hills a couple of times; they were nice, but I'm looking for something new. Thanks guys.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Sunday at The Legacy. 9:04 AM. One spot is open. jspangs has first dibs on the other.

Looking forward to this. Be nice to see what I shoot with my own ball this time. A course like this isn't meant for a scramble... Brock is excited too.

Hi, all you northern Ohio types. I am heading that way on vacation 21st - 29th. I am looking for a good course to play around Lorain, Vermillion, Avon...somewhere in that area. I will be staying in Vermillion. Not a huge budget, looking for something $45 or less, but I will have a car and CAN play during the week. I've been to Willow Creek and Dragon Ranch. I played Thunderbird Hills a couple of times; they were nice, but I'm looking for something new. Thanks guys.

Sweetbriar Legacy and Fox Creek are two in the area that are much better than Willow or Dragon Ranch. Both have tee times on golfnow for $30 all the time

Sweetbriar Legacy and Fox Creek are two in the area that are much better than Willow or Dragon Ranch. Both have tee times on golfnow for $30 all the time

Yeah Willow was okay, Dragon Ranch had no grass (at all). Thunderbird was nice, but I did both of those more than once. I will look into those two, they sound like just what I was looking for. Thanks.

Yeah Willow was okay, Dragon Ranch had no grass (at all). Thunderbird was nice, but I did both of those more than once. I will look into those two, they sound like just what I was looking for. Thanks.

Sweetbriar Legacy is two courses at the same place. Sweetbriar is the easier of the two and the shorter. Legacy is up there with my favorite courses to play. Best thing about both courses is they keep the greens maintained the same. And they're always rolling so true.

Fox Creek is a little bit more gadget golf with narrow shots and elevation changes. Normally very fast greens too

I second PhillyV suggestion of sweetbriar legacy. Def one of my favorites to play.

Thanks guys...That sounds like the one. I will check it out.

Check golfnow for sawmill creek...it's just one exit west of thunderbird and can generally be had in your price range!

Check golfnow for sawmill creek...it's just one exit west of thunderbird and can generally be had in your price range!

The course is in such good shape this year too

Anyone around these parts playing tomorrow? Appears my afternoon may be wide open

Anyone around these parts playing tomorrow? Appears my afternoon may be wide open

Man - wish I could but HS graduation ceremony & gotta get all my grading done before Monday!

Playing up this way. Giant oak at 2ish after legacy. Your welcome to join us.

The course is in such good shape this year too

We should meet there and play golf Phil!

We should meet there and play golf Phil!

Works for me. It's only about 25 minutes from my house

Back