Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

guburybe.jpg

any coupons or promos that you guys know about currently? I'm thinking about asking my wife/kids to order me a shirt for Father's Day. I normally don't spend this much on golf shirts, but I've been wanting to jump in the AF pool for a while and this seems like a good time to do it. Still, I'd rather not pay a full $85 for one if possible.

any coupons or promos that you guys know about currently? I'm thinking about asking my wife/kids to order me a shirt for Father's Day. I normally don't spend this much on golf shirts, but I've been wanting to jump in the AF pool for a while and this seems like a good time to do it. Still, I'd rather not pay a full $85 for one if possible.

Anything???

There are two out there but they are for bigger orders $40 off 150 dad150 and $75 off 250 dad250

There are two out there but they are for bigger orders $40 off 150 dad150 and $75 off 250 dad250

yeah, I got that email. Was kind of hoping to wade in with one shirt to start, but you can basically get 2 for $130 with that. Just been hoping they'd send out a 30% Thursday or something like that soon.

What a grand father day present this would be...

Oh wait...

What an honor to help model the U.S. Open scripting for Alial Fital.
azumane3.jpg

I seen that Jax, very very cool honor.

Would love to grab a couple shirts, but really don't want to spend $85 a piece. Think there will be some coupons coming out soon in an email or does anyone have a code?

No more excuses about price. Get them while they last.

No more excuses about price. Get them while they last.

I was actually on there earlier today looking to see if anything new had been released. Saw the sale, but there are no golf polos in XL for sale and very few even at regular price. Hoping they have some new styles coming soon? I really want to get some AF shirts, but for the price, I need to love what I'm buying too.

Just asked AF on Twitter if they ever thought about french cuffs on their long sleeve polos. They said they had a couple in the pipeline. For those who like to wear cuff links, get ready!

Just asked AF on Twitter if they ever thought about french cuffs on their long sleeve polos. They said they had a couple in the pipeline. For those who like to wear cuff links, get ready!

Cant wait to see this. Love this stuff.

That 30% sale items is a really good deal. Picked up 2 golf polos and 2 long sleeve polos. That'll bring my collection up to 8!

Depending on how I'm wearing my Long Sleeve polos, I will flip the cuff and show off the underside much like a french cuff. Still can't pair up with cuff links, but get the idea there at least. but some with french cuffs will be pretty awesome. I'm sour that I can't wear them to work anymore...

2ury7unu.jpg

Picked these 2 up for a song. Brand new, but not sure how old the designs are. Doesn't matter. I love 'Em.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I got 2 new ones but I think older styles as well.. I will post when they get here

For those of you who are interested/like these.. I reached out to them via email as they are having a "Moving Sale" for people who come visit their headquarters, but I was able to get them to offer the same deal to me over the internet, and let me tell you the prices are absolutely phenomenal.

I ordered 4 for a bit over the price of 1 just to give you an idea. Not sure what they have left, but worth an email

For those of you who are interested/like these.. I reached out to them via email as they are having a "Moving Sale" for people who come visit their headquarters, but I was able to get them to offer the same deal to me over the internet, and let me tell you the prices are absolutely phenomenal.

I ordered 4 for a bit over the price of 1 just to give you an idea. Not sure what they have left, but worth an email
I saw that email and was wondering if the deal could be extended to the internet. Thanks!

Have to post this here as our own Syndicate 559 was quoted in their most recent email for the new zip ups!

"In the past, I've spent about half this much on golf pullovers, but I've never been disappointed in an Alial Fital purchase yet, so I had to give one a try. Though this is the first one I've purchased, I can guarantee it won't be my last. The differences between this and the pullovers I have from the mainstream golf brands are substantial. For one, the cut of this is much better and fits like a tailored piece of outerwear, where others are more like thin sweatshirts..... " Eddie Graveline from Fresno, CA on Dec 09, 2014

That is awesome, way to go Eddie!

Have to post this here as our own Syndicate 559 was quoted in their most recent email for the new zip ups!

"In the past, I've spent about half this much on golf pullovers, but I've never been disappointed in an Alial Fital purchase yet, so I had to give one a try. Though this is the first one I've purchased, I can guarantee it won't be my last. The differences between this and the pullovers I have from the mainstream golf brands are substantial. For one, the cut of this is much better and fits like a tailored piece of outerwear, where others are more like thin sweatshirts..... " Eddie Graveline from Fresno, CA on Dec 09, 2014

That is awesome, way to go Eddie!

Thanks, Roger! I was pretty surprised to see that in the email as well. Pretty cool that Gibran liked my review enough to include it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

navycloudfront.jpg

I picked this up for just $50 today. They've got $35 off all orders over $85 through Sunday with promo code lucky35

Back