2014 Callaway Big Bertha Fairway Woods

Prob should not have went straight to the course with this club I didn't hit it horribly but I sure didn't hit it great either only used it on the front 9 and used driver on the back. I will be hitting the range and adjusting the settings to find something that fits my swing before I take it back on the course

What was your miss? I believe the neutral setting is draw biased so I had to loft down -1 and rarely miss left.

Missing it right strong fade

Just saw rick shiels videos of testing the sldr mini and 3 deep. This thing kills both of them, especially the tm. I'm selling that grey headed pos and getting one of these.

First day with the Bertha 3w today and wow!!! I have never hit a 3w that's this good. Everything just explodes off the face its incredible. I liked the heavier fubuki shaft 65g compared to my old 45g rbz. Could see myself going a little heavier but as an opening round I'm so damn pleased with it. Its so easy to hit from the deck too I loved it

The stock shaft on this fairway is really good compared to other I have had. Off the tee this club is money, I still have issues getting off the deck so I may just bump it up to 16* loft.

The stock shaft on this fairway is really good compared to other I have had. Off the tee this club is money, I still have issues getting off the deck so I may just bump it up to 16* loft.
Its definitely a solid offering. I bumped mine up one degree today and it was nice. I may put it back down but for now the height I'm getting is great. I just like the head shape, its much more visually appealing to me compared to me old rbz.

I hit this the other day and whilst my swing is off just now I really liked it. Got the chance on ebay of buying a used one in great condition for £105 ($180) delivered which I felt was not too bad, what you think?

I'm loving this 3W lately both off the tee and turf. I hit a couple drives in the 235 - 240yds range today. It also helped me get on the green in two on a par 5 from 248 yds in the rough. It cut thru the rough nicely with a low, penetrating flight that rolled up to the front of the green. This 3W ain't leaving the bag anytime soon.

I'm loving this 3W lately both off the tee and turf. I hit a couple drives in the 235 - 240yds range today. It also helped me get on the green in two on a par 5 from 248 yds in the rough. It cut thru the rough nicely with a low, penetrating flight that rolled up to the front of the green. This 3W ain't leaving the bag anytime soon.
Seriously the 3w is a monster, I'm in love!!!! Im in the process of finding a driver head and I've only been bagging the Bertha 3w and have been just killing it. Distance has been unreal off the tee

How's the turf interaction with this lil lady? I used to have a bb 3w a few years ago that I liked but had a stuff shaft so I got rid of it. I hate my r9 3w off the deck. May look In this direction since I really like the driver (although haven't gotten it yet).

How's the turf interaction with this lil lady? I used to have a bb 3w a few years ago that I liked but had a stuff shaft so I got rid of it. I hate my r9 3w off the deck. May look In this direction since I really like the driver (although haven't gotten it yet).
I was actually just discussing this with another member but I have no trouble with Bertha from the deck, she's very easy to hit for me. Just a club I feel confident with right now

I was actually just discussing this with another member but I have no trouble with Bertha from the deck, she's very easy to hit for me. Just a club I feel confident with right now

Lol it looks like I'm not the only one who was curious about this bad boy tonight!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I am drawn to the headshape of the BBs now. More traditional looking to me and not as tall of a face I think helps me mentally. I'm thinking I'll pick up the 3w first and perhaps the driver a little later since I loath my 3w now.

Lol it looks like I'm not the only one who was curious about this bad boy tonight!

Haha no doubt. You'll both be very happy if she ends up in your bag I'm sure. Has treated me very well

I am drawn to the headshape of the BBs now. More traditional looking to me and not as tall of a face I think helps me mentally. I'm thinking I'll pick up the 3w first and perhaps the driver a little later since I loath my 3w now.

I'm debating the 3W but already have the driver. It's a monster. Let's just make a deal...I'll give in and order the 3W if you order the driver. We'll both thank each other later haha.

I'm debating the 3W but already have the driver. It's a monster. Let's just make a deal...I'll give in and order the 3W if you order the driver. We'll both thank each other later haha.

Let me just ask my wife but yeah it's a deal lol

Let me just ask my wife but yeah it's a deal lol

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission when it comes to something like this ?

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission when it comes to something like this

True that. She never cares though so it's all good.

True that. She never cares though so it's all good.

You sure you're actually married? Haha

Haha I got a good one!

Alright @dizzyg12...I lived up to my end of the bargain and even rush shipped the sucker for Saturday. Don't leave me hanging! Haha

Alright @dizzyg12...I lived up to my end of the bargain and even rush shipped the sucker for Saturday. Don't leave me hanging! Haha

Nice! I am going to try to get to golf galaxy tomorrow. And now the guilt kicks in because I came home to a nice gift that was on the island in the kitchen. Wife bought me a new watch. It's been a tough summer for her so it was a thank you for standing beside her though it all. How can I go spend on myself after that? Lol

Pondering the 5W set at 17*

Pondering the 5W set at 17*

I was initially thinking I would adjust the loft on my 3W, but it has been exactly what I'm looking for left at stock everything. Now I've moved more to thinking of dropping the j40 hybo and eventually continuing my love for the BB line with a 5W or 7W and adjusting the loft accordingly.

I was initially thinking I would adjust the loft on my 3W, but it has been exactly what I'm looking for left at stock everything. Now I've moved more to thinking of dropping the j40 hybo and eventually continuing my love for the BB line with a 5W or 7W and adjusting the loft accordingly.

What is the stock setting at?

Using Tapatalk

Back