Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Driving in Minneapolis I just saw someone with the license plate "FORE". I know that has to be one of you hackers, right?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The Nook is tiny, seats 15 maybe 20 but they have a sister restaurant, same people same menu called Shamrock's. The burgers are great.

Hawk, I know you are bringing some gear with, 7 irons from the iron sets? Thanks.

Hawk, I know it's a little late, but do you still have those awesome W/S V2's? If you do could you bring like the 7i with you, I have yet to hit these because I can't find them anywhere. I'd really appreciate it.

Im not bringing any gear with me (other than my own set), but will have the launch monitor for people.

LM in the house. I had heard rumors but glad it is confirmed.

Yep I can bring some 7 irons.

Alright, I loaded up a bag with a handful of things. I actually don't have a ton of current irons laying around, but I brought a few that should interest people. Bobby Jones stuff and a few putters. A driver I want Howzat to hit.

Alright, I loaded up a bag with a handful of things. I actually don't have a ton of current irons laying around, but I brought a few that should interest people. Bobby Jones stuff and a few putters. A driver I want Howzat to hit.

Now I am curious. My Bio Cell+ numbers are going to be tough to beat.

It's an X-Hot Pro, but I popped the Tour Blue in it for you since you've expressed interest in trying it out. I thought the head would be sort of similar to your Bio+.

It's an X-Hot Pro, but I popped the Tour Blue in it for you since you've expressed interest in trying it out. I thought the head would be sort of similar to your Bio+.

I like the sound of that combo. Thanks buddy.

I fly out in the morning. See you boys on Saturday.

Safe travels dude.

Man seriously jealous for you guys heading up to Minn this weekend. Have fun and travel safe everyone.

I bet he bombs that combo!

Reading the last few pages makes me even more excited for Saturday. I get off work early tomorrow so I'll be at the range for a while trying to work out the kinks with my wedge play and get a little adjusted to the new shoes and driver.

I think "HowzB" needs a more formal name. Will have to ponder that one.

Safe travels to all! Looking forward to meeting you guys! Everything is just about set to head over in the morning.

Well, I overcame a mild cold, dodged about 50 trucks with oversized loads, as well as a few thunderstorms and one tornado warning, and I have made it to the twin cities.
Almost got myself lost in North Dakota and Inner Grove Heights, lol.
It's been a long day I am zonking out.

Well, I overcame a mild cold, dodged about 50 trucks with oversized loads, as well as a few thunderstorms and one tornado warning, and I have made it to the twin cities.
Almost got myself lost in North Dakota and Inner Grove Heights, lol.
It's been a long day I am zonking out.

Glad you made it, I'm heading your way tomorrow .

Tappin pars

Safe travels Nature Boy.... Whoooooo!

Can't wait to take that title from you on Saturday bro!!

Who? Who?
It's wooooo.
Geez this is going to be easy

Back