The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still amazed the Kaepernick got Rodgers/Manning type money.

It is a QB league, and CK is close enough to an upper-tier QB.

I am still amazed the Kaepernick got Rodgers/Manning type money.

I am going to be more amazed when Wilson gets even more. I have a feeling no one will even be in sight if Andrew Lucks deal though

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It is a QB league, and CK is close enough to an upper-tier QB.

Less than a passing touchdown a game and a sub 60% completion percentage. He's young. He may grow into it I guess.

Less than a passing touchdown a game and a sub 60% completion percentage. He's young. He may grow into it I guess.

He seemed to do okay against Green Bay. I guess if you can run by defenses, you dont need to throw it over them.
He is upper tier (meaning above average). You cannot risk letting that go and to keep them, on a playoff team that has done well, means top pay. Its like saying that I cant believe Rodgers gets Manning money, because they are not in the same league. But if the alternative is losing him, you pay the guy. Its a QB league.

He seemed to do okay against Green Bay. I guess if you can run by defenses, you dont need to throw it over them.
He is upper tier (meaning above average). You cannot risk letting that go and to keep them, on a playoff team that has done well, means top pay. Its like saying that I cant believe Rodgers gets Manning money, because they are not in the same league. But if the alternative is losing him, you pay the guy. Its a QB league.

I hope johnny football can run by defenses too

They won't feed him to the steelers

They won't need to the first time he does one of his look at an open wr but act like he's covered spin move in the pocket to "make something happen" he's going to get killed

I do fully agree on the second part. It feels like a gamble on the future. Which as the deal is structured is a good gamble.

The first part did come through my feed. It was all jumbled and nonsense.

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

They won't need to the first time he does one of his look at an open wr but act like he's covered spin move in the pocket to "make something happen" he's going to get killed

Could I get a link to one of those? I feel like I'm missing something.

Could I get a link to one of those? I feel like I'm missing something.

Once I get to a computer I will link some.
In my opinion and I am no expert but many of his great plays that came off broken plays were only because he missed a read and held the ball.

Sounds like Manziel was spotted in Texas laying on a Swan with a bottle of whiskey in hand.

http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/...otted-back-in-texas-partying-on-a-swan-060714

BpiWwJQCAAA7yfd.jpg

Manziel was selected in 28th round by the padres for baseball

This is gonna be a tough thread to follow for the next 6 months or so

Don't worry. He is saying all the right things. #alienface

I think someone really needs to get this guy into rehab for alcoholism.

I think someone really needs to get this guy into rehab for alcoholism.

While I'm not a fan, I don't think that's a fair label without those facts.

While I'm not a fan, I don't think that's a fair label without those facts.

I think in this instance it's better to be safe then sorry. He may not be an alcoholic, and I didn't mean to say he was, but the environment hell be in isn't exactly the best for someone who may have a problem.

Let's talk about super bowl contenders. I think the Saints will chomp out big yards on offense and the defense will be better than last year.

Seattle should be as good as last year. San Fran will be better than last year. Sorry FWD guys, but Cowboys as usual will be 8-8.

Who do you think will be in Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back