Callaway "Tour Grind" MD2 Wedges.. Info?

Love my MD2s can't wait to try these

I haven't even begun to wear out the MD2's I have....but these look pretty sessy.

My rep brought a sample in of the 56* T Grind. Very solid look at address, the leading edge sits right against the ground all the way across the face. The grind lets you open the face easily. The first thing I noticed was the grip, a Decade Whiteout with the bottom matching the neon paint on the clubhead. I will post pictures when I get home.

My rep brought a sample in of the 56* T Grind. Very solid look at address, the leading edge sits right against the ground all the way across the face. The grind lets you open the face easily. The first thing I noticed was the grip, a Decade Whiteout with the bottom matching the neon paint on the clubhead. I will post pictures when I get home.

That will be very interesting to see. I love the look of this leading edge and the versatility. July 18th can't get here soon enough.

I think I like the yellow, but will still change it to orange.

2q9ihdw.jpg

neykd4.jpg

THP is fixing to have a full preview and review on these as they just arrived for testing, I should have a thread up later.

Cant wait for this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Will be neat to hear some side by side comparison between the two

THP is fixing to have a full preview and review on these as they just arrived for testing, I should have a thread up later.

Yes! Can't wait to hear your thoughts James.

Nice. Cant wait for the review. Really have my interest with the new grind

Was hoping this was coming soon...looking forward to it.

Subscribing to this thread now

Subscribing to this thread now

I'll be putting a new thread up this evening Mike, the Doc is using the camera for a bit and then I'll be able to get all my ducks in a row.

I'll be putting a new thread up this evening Mike, the Doc is using the camera for a bit and then I'll be able to get all my ducks in a row.

Very cool can't wait to hear your impressions of them

No rush. I'm curious bc all I'm reading tells me this version might help with the issues I had with the original MD2.

Back