What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my vice cap! Great shooting, even if you felt like you left shots out there. Cannot wait to see your game in July, brother.

Thanks bud. It is coming back- slowly but surely. It always does. It's just a fight to get there :)

Came back down to earth today with a +3 40 on my course. Just couldn't get up and down for the life of me, but I think that'll be solved soon.

Came back down to earth today with a +3 40 on my course. Just couldn't get up and down for the life of me, but I think that'll be solved soon.

The #antifowler

#onlyshowsuponsundays

The #antifowler

#onlyshowsuponsundays

At the Bridgestone Championship, that may come in handy. Id be better served to just make it #OnlyShowsUpOnTheWeekends

Well had a rough round tonight. Started out going left with the driver then topping some balls. Eventually just played my fade with the driver and was hitting the fairway. Defiantly was a two putter tonight, and the only 3 putt I had was on #9 when I got there in two which stinks. Man my instructor being busy with the golf course and these city tournaments are messing me up. Starting to think I should have gone with the Assistant pro I know that probably isn't as busy. The game just gets frustrating at times, I guess that's why we keep trying to get better at it.

parkview-2.jpg

its a frustrating game at times. Keep at it bro.

It's always frustrating and always will be. Never will be good enough and never perfect but I will keep marching forward with my head up and Grind away. Just wish I could get some lessons in now with the instructor, but him having to work the course and run tournaments isn't helping. Already paid him for 5 more lesson's so I don't wanna go elsewhere.
its a frustrating game at times. Keep at it bro.

First time playing with my new midsize grips today, and it was quite the nice experience. I was playing with our work league in essentially a four-man shamble, so it's not a postable score, but I would have been in the 42 (+6) range on my own ball today had we not been playing a select drive.

First time playing with my new midsize grips today, and it was quite the nice experience. I was playing with our work league in essentially a four-man shamble, so it's not a postable score, but I would have been in the 42 (+6) range on my own ball today had we not been playing a select drive.

Way to go cap. Glad the midsize is working well.

Nice dude! Switching up the type of play! I like it.

44 over 8 hole match play.

Won 6-3

This was my fourth time playing in men's league and it was nice to get a W.

I think I'm starting to feel more comfortable playing someone.

Had the opportunity to head over to a buddies house who lives on a golf course. Club owner allows them on the course after 6pm so we ended up getting a quick 9 holes in.

I was able to take everything I've put in at the range the last three days to work. Definitely hit the driver a lot more consistent and even was moving the ball flight whichever way I intended. Ended up shooting +3 with 14 putts. Had one hole with a penalty. Things are looking up. Another practice session tomorrow.

Tonight a buddy called at 5:45 and suggested we grab a quick 18. In my hurried was I forgot my putter! I borrowed his, and we had to start on the back 9, which usually throws me off, and it certainly did this time!
I went 53/46 for an unpleasant 99. I was fighting a push, and resulting in a LOT of punch out to the fairways. And I left 13 putts short on intended line! Yes I kept track, the greens were pretty inconsistent speed wise and couldn't get the speed of my buddies putter.
9usezuze.jpg

rasedasy.jpg

Started on hole #10

Shot 78 with one double bogey, a bunch of bogies and pars. Only a couple GIR's, good scrambling.

Got in nine holes this morning. My first with new Bio Cel + and holy crap is this a great driver!5/ FIR with the 2 misses only a couple paces off the short grass. Two drives over 280! 38 with 14 putts. Only one birdie. Good putting and driving, still inconsistent with my distance control. Not I'm not bitching, continue to find ways to score with varying play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful 45 today at league. Lesson learned...follow Canadan advice, swing your swing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

CJ I feel you dude just keep grinding away dude 3weeks me and you on the course!

AMart you got the game just need to play yours

+3 on the front and -1 on the back for a +2 72 at Encanto Phoenix from the tips.

Awful 45 today at league. Lesson learned...follow Canadan advice, swing your swing.

Don't listen to Canadan. Swing away. You can listen to him all you want on July 28.

I gave that same advice a year ago.

It works.

Spent some time chipping with the new 52,56. Thanks Freddie. Was able to get them close proximity to the hole most of the time.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Played Dub's Dread near Kansas City, Kansas Tuesday while at the AP Psychology reading. Shot 40 for 9 with a pre-storm wind blowing a gale. First time on course in a week due to a sore knee and heel. If you have not played here, you need to put this on your bucket list. Great course and great staff in the pro shop. Very nice layout and a great challenge for all levels of game. Good Cleveland Golf/Srixon offerings in the Pro Shop. Very good time!

I played that course when it was the longest course in the world. Played it from the tips one time, when the course was empty. Don't know what I shot, but it was way over 100.

Tonight a buddy called at 5:45 and suggested we grab a quick 18. In my hurried was I forgot my putter! I borrowed his, and we had to start on the back 9, which usually throws me off, and it certainly did this time!
I went 53/46 for an unpleasant 99. I was fighting a push, and resulting in a LOT of punch out to the fairways. And I left 13 putts short on intended line! Yes I kept track, the greens were pretty inconsistent speed wise and couldn't get the speed of my buddies putter.

Nice work CJ. :clapp:

So I didn't realize it, but league last night was 2 man scramble. My partner and I shot even par (36) in the 9 hole match, 1 birdie, 1 bogey and 7 pars. We probably used about 85% of my shots. I was driving the ball very well last night, was pulling it a bit, but nothing that was penalizing. Irons/Approach shots were a bit of a mess and putting/chipping was lights out. I made a few 6-8 footers last night that felt really good. Need to get to the range tomorrow morning to work a bit on irons, was leaving the face open way to much last night on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back