What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
......and Devin does it again. Seems like no matter the style of music he decides to release, I love it.

Matisyahu on pandora radio.

My "go to", lately, has been the Paul Hardcastle station on Pandora: smooth jazz. I like smooth jazz for the Soul/R&B beats/bass.

So the band that opened for my favorite band last night are stuck in my head. Never really heard of their stuff outside of one song, but I really enjoyed them last night. Quality group. If you like groovy, catchy guitar, this is the band for you. They'll be big when their album drops.

There most popular song:

Other favorites of mine:
[video=youtube;wi1zMj-RXlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi1zMj-RXlU[/video]

[video=youtube;I7-MvHCGLOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7-MvHCGLOE[/video]

I'm a huge Nobuo Uematsu fanboy. I admit it.

Mozart's horn concertos .... Something a 19 year old shouldn't be listening to but I don't care :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mozart's horn concertos .... Something a 19 year old shouldn't be listening to but I don't care :)

Why not?! I was a horn player and music major and listened to almost exclusively classical since I was in my early early teens. Still prefer it to most modern drivel.

Eric Church pandora station. Good stuff.

Why not?! I was a horn player and music major and listened to almost exclusively classical since I was in my early early teens. Still prefer it to most modern drivel.

I used to play the baritone, and tuba, been a year and I miss it, thinking of getting a euphonium or a tenor horn , love the sound they both make.

I love shakira ... an listening to her collection......

John 5. Rob Zombie's guitarist. This guy rocks.

The Doors - The Soft Parade album. Current song: Wishful Sinful.

Tyler Farr - Whiskey in my Water

Slowly falling asleep at my desk. Time to get the blood flowing ...

Dio - Rainbow in the Dark

Well I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma.

Never Been To Spain by Three Dog Night

Volbeat - Lola Montez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back