More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

If these sell out, any chance theyll be "Back in Black!!?". I'd love to get one. Sounds like you guys may be trying to keep some of these in inventory for future sales.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bagged myself a green towel earlier...happy days :banana:

I really like the white one, but I am gonna have to sit this one out. Really glad I got the black and green ones though.

Be the ball!!

Just put in my orderof the Green towel AND waterbottle!.. Thank goodness Its my Fathers Day present :)

If these sell out, any chance theyll be "Back in Black!!?". I'd love to get one. Sounds like you guys may be trying to keep some of these in inventory for future sales.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

THIS!!! Are the black ones ever gonna come back?? Id love to have the set :act-up:

Just picked up a white one. A black one would also be a must buy!

Picked myself up a towel and water bottle, sweet.

Wow! Morgan is on it! Got my shipping notification already today!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Everyone who ordered something should have received a shipping notification.

Also, we still have some white towels, so people are free to order as many as they would like at this time. We don't have a ton left, but if you wanted a second one, feel free to order it.

Thanks!

Thanks for the crazy fast shipping GG! Can't wait to get my white THP towel.

stupid password is slowing me down

edit--
got it finally :D also added two more water bottles they are awesome!!

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Also, we still have some white towels, so people are free to order as many as they would like at this time. We don't have a ton left, but if you wanted a second one, feel free to order it.

Thanks!

I haven't received my shipping notification yet, but it's on my paypal. Have I just not received the email yet?

Tapatalkin away

I haven't received my shipping notification yet, but it's on my paypal. Have I just not received the email yet?

Tapatalkin away

You are going to want to send her a PM so she can check on this for you.

You are going to want to send her a PM so she can check on this for you.

Thanks JB!

Tapatalkin away

Got my email!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that GG...grabbed a white one to go with my green

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks!
PM Sent as well.

Just ordered a white one. Wish I could have gotten green.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

got my shipping notification already. Holy smokes that was fast. GG you are a shipping goddess!

I got my shipping notice today - looking forward to the green towel!!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks!
Thank you for the quick and amazing work as always Morgan. It's greatly appreciated.

More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Holy Macaroni GG is a fast shipper! Showed up today. 3 days from ordering! These towels look awesome in hand. Need to get a green one. Hopefully there are some left Friday. Thanks again THP! This is an awesome towel that I will use on my golf bag.
ymu7aqu6.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My wife just texted me and said mine came too! Well done GG!!

Back