Matrix Radix Shaft

Anyone have experience hitting one of these VS a kai'li or a Fubuki Alpha? Wondering what the difference in spin numbers would be like

Depends on the Radix number you get. Like the Devotion series, the launch and spin rates change between the versions.

When I had a go with the Radix 6 I had a higher launch/spin then the Alpha by quite a bit but I didn't get along with the Alpha much at all so I'm not sure how fair of a test that was.

So I just got my Matrix Radix 4 and I am going to try to get it reshafted today and am wondering what grip would be the best (functional and looks wise). I love the GP Decade Multicompound but it would look poor with the shaft. Any suggestions?

So I just got my Matrix Radix 4 and I am going to try to get it reshafted today and am wondering what grip would be the best (functional and looks wise). I love the GP Decade Multicompound but it would look poor with the shaft. Any suggestions?

White VDR FTW. Looks great with this shaft.

Are you putting the shaft in your Superfast? If so, rock a white grip dude, that would look sick! a white VDR!

I'm glad this thread got bumped too. Today, I'm taking my Octane to the shop and having the Radix installed. I need a lower ball flight than what the PX 6.0 is providing.

I'm glad this thread got bumped too. Today, I'm taking my Octane to the shop and having the Radix installed. I need a lower ball flight than what the PX 6.0 is providing.

nice dude....I cant wait to see it

I think this will be very good for your driver.

We will need some pics dude. I bet it looks great with the Composite.

We will need some pics dude. I bet it looks great with the Composite.

Sure thing buddy. I need to get everything dropped off, I fear the Callaway weird hosel thing might create some work.

Sure thing buddy. I need to get everything dropped off, I fear the Callaway weird hosel thing might create some work.

I was talking to the guy that did Jrod's last night and he was still complaining about it.

I'll be surprised if the PX shaft is still usable after the "work" is done.

Are you putting the shaft in your Superfast? If so, rock a white grip dude, that would look sick! a white VDR!

Yes I am getting it put in the SF 2.0. I have never used a VDR but if you are recommending it, it must be pretty good. That pretty much solved it for me. I will provide pics when I get it done. Thanks.

I was talking to the guy that did Jrod's last night and he was still complaining about it.

I've heard many mixed things about reshafting Callaway drivers with the S2H2 hosel. I know when I reshafted the Diablo last year it was a pain but the shaft is still reusable.

Yes I am getting it put in the SF 2.0. I have never used a VDR but if you are recommending it, it must be pretty good. That pretty much solved it for me. I will provide pics when I get it done. Thanks.

Dev,

I have the White VDR on my SF 2.0 and its awesome! They are great grips and you will love the look

I dropped it off at GG and it will be ready after 3pm Sunday. I went with the whitr VDR grip with double wraps. I cant wait to get this thing back. It is going to not only perform well but look awesome too. If everythinf goes well I am going to get the Radix 5 for my SF 2.0 3W also.

Tap tap taparoo

I went and picked up my TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 today with the Matrix Radix HD 4 shaft in it and a white Golf Pride VDR grip. I am in love with this thing. I went to the range already and was hitting the thing a mile and with the a nice amount of loft on it. I got the HD 4 because I wanted a higher ball flight which this is giving me so far. Cant wait to get it on the course. Here are some pics (they arent the greatest but it was quick):

CIMG0564.jpg

CIMG0565.jpg

CIMG0566.jpg

I went and picked up my TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 today with the Matrix Radix HD 4 shaft in it and a white Golf Pride VDR grip. I am in love with this thing. I went to the range already and was hitting the thing a mile and with the a nice amount of loft on it. I got the HD 4 because I wanted a higher ball flight which this is giving me so far. Cant wait to get it on the course. Here are some pics (they arent the greatest but it was quick):

CIMG0564.jpg

CIMG0565.jpg

CIMG0566.jpg

Damm Dev that thing is sexy

That looks sexy!

Looks awesome dev. The Radix has to be the best looking shaft on the market.

Looks awesome dev. The Radix has to be the best looking shaft on the market.

The pictures do not do it justice. It looks absolutely gorgeous. The best part about it, is that not only does it look great. It performs great also!

I'll admit I was pushing DR to go Miyazaki, but that really does look awesome, and the fact that it is performing well for you is just fantastic dude.

Get a swing video up!!!

Nice looking driver Dev! Can't wait to hear more about it for you.

I am going to the range again tonight. Will try to get a swing video up.

Kmac, you were right, the Radix in the Octane is a pure beast. WTF took me so long?

Back