Post Pictures of yourself.....

Re: Post Pictures of yourself.....

Thanks GC....thought you'd be shorter for some reason ;)

Thanks GC....thought you'd be shorter for some reason ;)

I am short, I'm the tallest shortest petite person at a whopping 5'4" and 3/4. You can't forget the 3/4" :D

Nice to finally see your pic GC!

Thanks :) I think I've tortured everyone enough! I would've done it sooner, but you know how it goes, have to get permission from the BF to post his picture for everyone, uh huh!! :D

Just a couple...

25844_10100124279305195_12413947_54.jpg

That would be my wife, myself, my parents, my daughter, and my sister.

tell your sister i said helllllo... j/k

here's me and my bro... its from last year... ill post some more recent ones when i get around to taking pics
S5030899.jpg

S5030898.jpg

haha, i knew you would bring up all the bromancing going on. bummer about the tire man.

What sucked about it was driving up I-75 and I-4 going 45 mph. People were looking at me like that dude Sweet Chuck in Police Academy riding a scooter.

What sucked about it was driving up I-75 and I-4 going 45 mph. People were looking at me like that dude Sweet Chuck in Police Academy riding a scooter.

spank, sweet chuck was white....lol. i can only imagine the looks you were getting. i hate that for you but glad you made it nonetheless.

what were you just travelling around the country? were you there for business or pleasure?

I was there for a wedding, my brother married a girl from Victoria.
So, we spent about 3 weeks travelling about, flew into melbourne, had the wedding north of there just off the hume highway,
then travelled to Batemans bay for about 4 days, and up to Sydney for a week or so.
Twas Thailand after that. :)

I was there for a wedding, my brother married a girl from Victoria.
So, we spent about 3 weeks travelling about, flew into melbourne, had the wedding north of there just off the hume highway,
then travelled to Batemans bay for about 4 days, and up to Sydney for a week or so.
Twas Thailand after that. :)

nice trip there. when i would travel to europe from australia i would always stop in southeast asia of indonesia, just b/c i could. i met a group of about 8 irishmen in sydney one time. they were following the lions, while they were touring australia (i want to say it was in 2002), and i had the best time with those guys. i thought australians could drink, ha! i'll never play drinking games again with an irishman, lol.

I read a stat about the peak of our nations drinking the other week.
in 2001, we drank an average of 14.4litres or pure alcohol per capita each year, which was the highest in Europe.
To give you an example of the nature of that level, 4th highest was at approx 11ltrs per capita.

Just to make matters worse, we have the highest amount of teatotallers in Europe at 20%, so you can knock 20% of that 14.4ltrs per head and you get the idea.

I beat that this weekend.....Europe has nothing on me or the USA lol
I read a stat about the peak of our nations drinking the other week.
in 2001, we drank an average of 14.4litres or pure alcohol per capita each year, which was the highest in Europe.
To give you an example of the nature of that level, 4th highest was at approx 11ltrs per capita.

Just to make matters worse, we have the highest amount of teatotallers in Europe at 20%, so you can knock 20% of that 14.4ltrs per head and you get the idea.

thanks, these guys would've put you in a coma. i'm telling you man, i was at my peak/college/party days and i didn't stand a chance. what was the best part was that i let all 8 of them crash at my flat and my roommate, who was a girl woke up the next morning and wasn't happy with me.

they were a good group of guys, i only wish i would've kept in touch with them. there was nothing better than going to a good tri-nations series or watching the lions play the wallabies, good times for sure.

I beat that this weekend.....Europe has nothing on me or the USA lol

I think you will find the USA are not anywhere near Ireland when beer is involved :D

what a beautiful family. i love your hair-do, i'm only a couple of years away from taking it all off myself.

Nice looking family right there Ottawa! Thanks for the pic.

what a beautiful family. i love your hair-do, i'm only a couple of years away from taking it all off myself.

Thanks, about 10 years ago after 4 season of tree planting in BC:sad: I decided to shave it off. Best thing I ever did cuts down on hair styling product and hair cut costs. Although now with the family those costs have gone back up.

Thanks, about 10 years ago after 4 season of tree planting in BC:sad: I decided to shave it off. Best thing I ever did cuts down on hair styling product and hair cut costs. Although now with the family those costs have gone back up.

i hear that!! i'm just hanging on to what i have left but i'm not scared to take it all off. do you use a razor or clippers?

Great pictures everyone! Its nice to put a face to a name :) I hope you all enjoyed my pictures :) They're not current haa haa haa those are 2-3 years old. I'll to put up a picture of a more recent me :) We'll see!! :wink:

Being my goofy self
5640_163538440936_608050936_3824942_4713195_n.jpg

Me and my beautiful wife
7519_554870917512_44101491_32910249_862672_n.jpg

Here you can see my bro and I side by side ( I am in the middle and he is far right)
24480_1241371396287_1289378065_30571318_1044405_n.jpg

nice pics shanks. it's nice to see you guys, albeit on thp (you need to call me about your 5 iron)

Tha Shanks...Yup!!! You 2 are def. brothers :)

nice pics shanks. it's nice to see you guys, albeit on thp (you need to call me about your 5 iron)

I will be done with this meeting at 1 and I will call you after that

Back