Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

With all due respect....

WTF does that have to do with a singles match between OEM and MarcAwesome?

Oops I saw one t and tmex- it's bright here. Thought you were talking our match rd 2

Like I said, he said he has it and the dolphin has it. I think it makes people invisible. But it could also make them doctors. The Dolphin is a doctor you know.

I do have it. I'm working on putting it into medicine bottles right now to dispense at the Morgan Cup.

I do have it. I'm working on putting it into medicine bottles right now to dispense at the Morgan Cup.

That may be the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. :beat-up:

Like I said, he said he has it and the dolphin has it. I think it makes people invisible. But it could also make them doctors. The Dolphin is a doctor you know.

He's a pediatrician. They're far more important. He's responsible for tomorrow.

Oops I saw one t and tmex- it's bright here. Thought you were talking our match rd 2

Better take some adderall. You need to focus!!

tap on deez

Absolutely! OEM is money! You willing to man up on either of my other offers? Faith in your team? Your captain?

What else you got friend of chunky?

I'm thinking team with single highest point winner gets Avatar control for two weeks.

lol @ invisibilum. I'm stealing that one. At least bulldogs didn't create his onw 72 hour announcement thread. Then just say "swagga" over and over.

Its all about the swagga! Isn't that what defines the better team? Oh, it doesn't? Lol.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Absolutely! OEM is money! You willing to man up on either of my other offers? Faith in your team? Your captain?

I have a wager on the captains already. If you want to go on tbe total outcome I'm in.

tap on deez

Its all about the swagga! Isn't that what defines the better team? Oh, it doesn't? Lol.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Dustin Johnson has swagga. Look at all those Majors he's choked away.

I have a wager on the captains already. If you want to go on tbe total outcome I'm in.

tap on deez

Done. Hawk, you got these?

What else you got friend of chunky?

I'm thinking team with single highest point winner gets Avatar control for two weeks.

So the team with the one golfer that earned the most points? Is that what you are saying? If so, that is an interesting bet, and I'd be in for that.

So the team with the one golfer that earned the most points? Is that what you are saying? If so, that is an interesting bet, and I'd be in for that.

That is correct.

Add it Hawk!

Dustin Johnson has swagga. Look at all those Majors he's choked away.

Duffner has swaggle, look how that worked out for him.

---
- ...just tap it in...

OEM, you know I love me some yoccos, but you need to beat him like the chihuahua (mexican dog) that he is.

Ok, so avy control for two weeks

Yorkem/SW
Yorkem/Fildini

?

OEM, you know I love me some yoccos, but you need to beat him like the chihuahua (mexican dog) that he is.

Hahaha. That was funny.

TRex you need to show Daughtry that he ain't gonna hit number one on the charts.

tap on deez

Ok, so avy control for two weeks

Yorkem/SW
Yorkem/Fildini

?

2 different bets for me and Fildini for avy and signature. Just avy for me and SW.

Got it (I think).

Holy cow there are lots of wagers out there.

Got it (I think).

Holy cow there are lots of wagers out there.

Yorkem and I have bets on OEM VS. TMEX in singles and team winner.

I think I put it up there correctly already?

Still looking for an avy and Sig bet!! Step up tp

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Yup. thanks mang.

Just saw it...

I think I put it up there correctly already?

Should be avy and sig for me and Fildini, and just avy, no sig for me and SW.

Still looking for an avy and Sig bet!! Step up tp

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I'm in for a sig bet for 2 weeks.

Total outcome or you have something else in mind.

Back