Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

Dang... sorry to hear that. Maybe another time.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get off work and join you guys. I hope you get some guys who can join you, and have a great round.

Me sorry too! Just got back from Cheyenne Wy. on the bike & with the outting & other stuff got to watch my cents.. well what lil I have. lol

Yeah it doesn't look great for me either, sorry guys! Have a good time and throw some pics up on the forum if you can!

That darn stuff called work always seems to get in the way of fun... plus the outing of all outings is the next weekend for y'all lucky folk.

How was the trip BD? I know it's nothing for you, but a ride that far would hurt me for weeks, lol.

Not bad, Great friends, cold beer & a good time had by all. Weather goin up was nice but that dang Ks wind was a killer comming across I-70. made it home in 11 hrs. A bud of mine went & it was his 1st long haul. Told me I need to stop for gas breaks sooner. hehe. his rear was a draggin. LOL

Now that's a steady ride. I've been on some 8 hour runs and I was a bit saddle sore by the end of it all. Someday I hope to get in an ironbutt ride (1000 miles within 24 hours).

Sorry guys, I'll be out in the midwest of NE but I'll be working all of the week and part of the weekend. Being busy is good for business but bad for golf!!!

Now that's a steady ride. I've been on some 8 hour runs and I was a bit saddle sore by the end of it all. Someday I hope to get in an ironbutt ride (1000 miles within 24 hours).
The longest 1 day ride was from Sturgis to back home in Wichita. 800 some miles in 14 hrs.

Ok I cant get enough of the good folks here.
How about 1 more gathering before the season ends? I would think York Neb. would be bout center. or even Omaha agin.
Let me know good idea or should I get back in the corner & stay quite. lmao

Sounds like fun to me. Might have a better turn out in Omaha or Lincoln with so many living there and P4B and buddies in SD.

Iron Horse was an outstanding course, but some might a change of venue, make no biggy to me.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

And we could add the FNG, Spray, he & I could even ride up together.

Oh you guys just know how to get a guy's ears all perked up don't you? I always make a trip to Omaha later in the fall for one of my last few rounds of the year so I'm in! There are TONS and TONS of great courses down there, I can get Dano back on board and have him line us up with something for a location, he loves doing that stuff and I know he'd be in for another outing. Any idea on dates that would work for everyone? Weekends of October 1 & 2 and October 15 & 16 will NOT work for me, that's about it though.

I can also say that during Cornhusker football season the golf courses are super dead on Saturdays makes it great for us golfers! Just an fyi.

It will be impossible for me to plan anything after the 25th, my grandsons due around then.

All I may have is a tourney Oct.23 but that is still iffy. but anytime is Ok with me.
Oh P4B. didnt ask but did the hat fit. LOL

All I may have is a tourney Oct.23 but that is still iffy. but anytime is Ok with me.
Oh P4B. didnt ask but did the hat fit. LOL
The hat is PERFECT! I'll get a pic wearing it posted up sometime soon.

Possibly Oct. 8th/9th weekend???

"Possibly Oct. 8th/9th weekend???
Ya'll choose..only thing I'm picky about is my nose.

Works for me so far.

DanO and DakotaGolfer are both in as long as the date works for them. So do you guys think we should do a 1 day outing where we meet up mid morning on Saturday and play golf then have drinks/dinner somewhere? Or are you a fan of 2 days of golf similar to last MW outing?

Hey, winter lasts forever up here, let's do two days.

Hey Guys , I may be interested but 8th/9th is Friday & Saturday . With this hail it could be that my boss may not give me Friday off , even though I have not had a REAL vacation in about 6 years ....a day here or 2 days there.... LOL . Beings I am the only painter with 4 body men , cars need to go by Friday at our shop . I may be able to do a white lie as the 10th is my birthday (THE BIG 50) so I dont know if the Wife would want me gone that weekend . I will talk to her later and see what she has planned as I am NOT a big birthday type person , its just another day to me !!

Hmmmm... I might be interested if my big project at work stays on track. If I were to make the 9hr drive I'd prefer a 2 day excursion.

2 thumbs up for me for a 2 dayer
Hey Spray welcome to the AARP. :act-up: Hit that mark in July. lol

Back