Zach Johnson Wins The Hyundai - WITB

ZJ is amassing quite the career. Win #11, congrats.

Tap Tap

I really like his set up. The hybrid and 4 iron are a great choice and I also like his dropping the zip and going for three Vokey's. I gamed their 48 for a season and loved it.

11 wins on Tour now! The little guy that could. He proves that if you are good enough with irons/short game, lack of length can be overcome. Great guy, too!

Happy for Zack! I have always like his style and he's a winner with plenty more of that to come :clapp:

ZJ held off down the stretch and played great golf. Here is a look at WITB.

Driver - Titleist 913 D2 8.5* w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blue Board 73X
FW Woods - Titleist 913Fd 15* & Titleist 913F 17*
Hybrid - Titleist 909H 21* w/ Fujikura Speeder 904HB
Irons - Titleist 712 AP1 (4) & Titleist 714 AP2 (5-9) w/ True Temper DG X100
Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM4 48* & 54* & Hand Ground 60*
Putter - SeeMore FGP
Ball - Titleist ProV1x

I like this setup a lot. Should open some peoples eyes when they see an AP1 in a tour players bag.

Glad to see he fought back today and pulled off the win! His bag set up is awesome and he makes great use of the sticks he carries. His short game is top notch along with course management.

I'm a ZJ fan. Grew up playing in a town I lived in for awhile in my teen years. I like his style of play too. I think he's due for a good year. Trended very nicely towards the end of the season last year and it's still looking good for him.

Glad to see he fought back today and pulled off the win! His bag set up is awesome and he makes great use of the sticks he carries. His short game is top notch along with course management.

He's / arguably one of the best putters and short game players in golf today.

Huge win for Zach early on in the season. I hope to see him continue his solid play and lock in a spot in the Ryder Cup!

Congrats Zach!!! Glad to see him start out the year so good. I feel he will contend at Augusta again this year

KG

Just Tapping Away

Impressive win with a very impressive field. Zach really is playing some good golf. Happy for him.

I would have to assume, his Seemore FGP has been the only consistent thing throughout this victories.

Nice to see Zach pick up the win. Really doing well with that SeeMore. So cool to see. That wedge set up is a trip to me but he works it well.

As a huge ZJ fan I'm happy to see him win. I find it interesting that he's using a 4-6 year old hybrid still but I understand it because I have never been able to hit a 910H or 913H well for some reason.

He definitely does SeeMore proud.

I agree with all of this. GREAT seeing him win, love watching him play. I can not hit a 910 or newer hybrid either, and loved my 909. Gotta stop getting rid of stuff I like. CONGRATS ZJ!

Gotta love Streels too.

It's easy to root for the under dog.

Glad to see Zach continue his strong play. He'll definitely win a few more tourneys hope he gets another major.

Big ZJ fan, pumped for his win!

Zach is as hot as it gets right now. Scott got a lot of ink, but Zach has been getting it done. Could be a huge year.

Way to go Zach! 11 career wins puts him 13th among current active players.

I love watching the slow mo shots of his swing - his head is absolutely still, even when he transfers weight on the downswing. Just beautiful!

Sort of shocked to see him play a x stiff 73 gram shaft.

Another great win for Team SeeMore!

Im kind of surprised to see he only carriers 2 wedges.

Love watching ZJ, especially how he played to his strengths the entire round. It really stuck out to me on #14 when everyone else was trying to drive the green, he laid up and relied on his short game to bring it home.

Impressive start by ZJ!!

Back