Odyssey White Hot Pro Havok Preview

Why do I see a small resemblance to the #7 with some stuff in the middle? :D Of course that is a good thing imo :thumb:

I like the looks of this one much better, and it looks like it would be a lot easier to align. But, I don't think it's a counter balanced putter. I'm hoping Odyssey brings out a couple more counter balanced options.

As a sabertooth user I can appreciate an ugly putter but this one just doesn't do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont love the look but thats just me. That being said ill bet its super easy to get lined up.

I've never been mallet guy, but this one looks interesting as far as ease of alignment and not too crazy looking. I will definitely knock it around the putting green when it comes in.

Last edited:
I like most of it, but definitely not the back end. But I would use it if it works.
People consider my current putter ugly...

Odyssey Havoc

Odyssey Havoc

Anyone look at gaming one of these? What did you think? I am in full blown ponder mode and saw the Havoc in the local Pro Shop yesterday.

the Havoc didn't do much for me. But the Jailbird model caused a complete 180 for me. I didn't like the looks, but man it just felt great in the hand. Did you get to roll one?

EDIT: Merged

the Havoc didn't do much for me. But the Jailbird model caused a complete 180 for me. I didn't like the looks, but man it just felt great in the hand. Did you get to roll one?

EDIT: Merged
I rolled the Havok in the pro shop, didn't take it to the course. I need to talk to them and see if that would be possible. Hate to drop $150+ only to find I hate the thing.

The Jailbird also looked interesting. I really think I could game any of the #7 or #7ish putters made by Odyssey.

Back