What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range/Putting/Chipping for me today.

Good workout today. Full body with focus on legs, lower back and abs. Also spent some time in my indoor full swing area with slow mo work on keeping the club on plane during the transition. If I make 1/2 or 3/4 swings I tend to keep the
club/clubhead on plane. But when I get the full shoulder turn and transition my wrists sometimes let that clubhead drift above the plane and I get steep. My elbow is always close to me but I need to keep the wrists and clubhead in alignment.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

What made you decide to cut it down? What is the head weight?

400g head on it. Originally purchased it because I wanted to try a heavier head, then the counter-balancing thread popped up. More of an opportunity to switch back to a bit longer of a putter. (currently my go-to 32").

Its mainly cut down from the 39" to 36" to accomodate for my stance, but I couldn't get the hang of using it as a belly putter. A very inexpensive experiment. Love the look of the black head on it, pondering some lime-green paint fill to go with it.

Played from the women's tees with one of my female golf buddies. Was an absolute blast, but the wind was terrible.. At some point I had to hit straight into the wind, my 4iron barely made 150 yards, where 200+ is absolutely normal :)

Shipped a club to a fellow forum member.

Went to the range, some putting practise afterwards.

10 week indoor simulator started tonight. Played...OK for the first time in a month or so. Was -2 through the first 3 holes, then I found my swing. Lots of work to do.

Tried to hit some balls on the range today but it was pretty cold and breezy so I didn't get much accomplished. Will probably try again tomorrow.

Played 18 today and paid a fellow member for a hybrid shaft.

Dropped my clubs off for new grips. Went with the Dri-tacs. Used my backup clubs to do some swings in the garage. Just ordered a pitching net, that should be fun. It shows up this Friday, fingers crossed anyway.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Tipped a PXv 6.0 shaft with the amp cell adapter.

THP and putting...trying to beat these winter blues!

Replaced the soft spikes in my Footjoy sandals ahead of a Round tomorrow morning , man the old ones were all worn to nubs.

Played 12 holes with some mates. Stopped scoring after 4 holes even though I was even par, just out for a fun hit.

Last night - session at the range

Today - ordered a driver - Cleveland Classic XL

Just a little club work. Pulled the tip of my stock Amp Cell shaft and installed it on my newly acquired and cut down Aldila NV 85. An experiment for when all this snow finally melts.

Played 18 Holes shot 100 a 12 stroke improvement over my last round.

Hit 2 buckets of balls on the range then went and played a quick 9 to see if I could take the new swing to the course. On course results were a little "meh" so I went back and hit another bucket.

Put the stock shafts back in my 2013 X Forged and sent them back to Callaway to make room for the Apex Pros that arrived today. Bent them to my specs and changed the paintfill on them.

Played around with all of the Cleveland gear at Golf Galaxy; and booked a flight to Hilton Head for the Invitational.

I took the BIO 6iron I am testing and hit balls on a launch monitor to get some initial results for the review.

Walked 9 today and hit 210 balls on the range after getting my first lesson ever. I am tired, sore, and hitting the ball better than I have ever before.

I'm cleaning the clubs, since they've been drying out since we got rained on earlier in the week and I picked out what I'm going to take with me to the TM Ultimate Testing to wear.

Because of weather, no real golf until Sunday.

Walked 9 today and hit 210 balls on the range after getting my first lesson ever. I am tired, sore, and hitting the ball better than I have ever before.

Makes it worth being tired and sore, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back