• Grey/Green

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Blue/Yellow

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Blue/Green

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Me too buddy, great job on the design!

Thanks Jake, but I can't take full credit. Jb and a couple of others mentioned including some green, so it was a full team effort, a really THP model.

Nice Jake! Can't wait to see the in-hands.

Guess what showed up a day early!!! These things are absolutely gorgeous in person, great work on the design Golf Ghost!

The shoes arrived in nice and simply stated packaging. All black box and inside were these beauties! They are so soft and even better in person. They feel great on the feet, I'm normally between an 11 and 11.5, after trying these on in store I opted for 11.5 and they're maybe aabout a quarter size big but that's going to work out perfectly. I'll be testing these out and writing up a homepage review on both the shoes and the ordering process. Thanks again for getting involvement everyone, this has been really fun!

Here's a look at the great shoe bag, nice and big to fit both pair and very soft to the touch.

Love this touch....THP 14 baby!!!

Really sharp looking shoe! Can't wait for your review!

Looking good Jake; Looking forward to your thoughts on them... I love mine.

Very cool looking P4B.

Those do look pretty sweet! Looking forward to your thoughts, Jake!

Those look fantastic Jake, they get to see the course in March!

Those turned out great, just like the computerized preview.

That's a huge plus to see that they're able to generate a shoe that will look like it does on screen. I've seen a couple of other companies offer similar customized products and the colour tones are slightly different or something that makes them look off.

They look great.

Those are really sharp, I didn't do the customization, but really like my pair of TW14's.

Yep, those look nice!

Man those look awesome

Sweet looking kicks buddy

Jake, those are incredible dude. LOVE THEM!!!

Those look incredible Jake, nice choices for sure!

They look great.

I was really surprised by the one I picked and even more surprised that it got 60% of the vote.
Nice looking shoes!

Wow Jake those are Freaking sick. Would love to get some but there a little pricey for me.

Wow. They turned out great dude!

Jake those turned out really nice. Looking forward to your homepage review dude.

Those are sweet. I want a pair! Curious to read your thoughts P4B.

Back