Good Night/Good Morning thread

nite nite john boy! I got to get in the sack so I can get up and kick some butt in the a.m. at my golf course.

Goodnight all! See you on THP tomorrow

Good night all, been a long week and I am glad to be back at home.

Umm good night? 11pm Mountain Daylight time... time to hit the hay.

Up and getting ready to head out. Need to be onsite at 4:45am, going to be a long month of August.

Just about ready to head for the course.
First round of the Meadowood Amature this weekend.
I'm stoked!

Good morning and good luck Dd

Night THP! I'm hitting the sack early because I have golf practice in the morning! First day of Varsity! :woot:

BulldogsGolf

G'mornin THP!

Day two of the school year for this teacher....boo! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning, got a round in 5 hours, hopefully I turn it around

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Good morning and good luck MK.

Not going to bed yet, but see you all tomorrow. Just a few minutes left.

Doing a little over night ride along with a cop. Busy as you can see

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Goodnight all! See you on THP tomorrow

Good morning. Can't wait until wed. Firehouse golf tournament. Gona win it this year

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Good morning....another day off and more golf to be played!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good morning....another day off and more golf to be played!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tear it up cookie. I would like to play golf today too.

Good morning all, hoping I receive a package from THP & Adams golf today around lunch. I am waiting until this afternoon to hit the golf course.

Good morning all. Only a few more days until I take a giant test. Then golf on Friday.

Tapatalk

Good morning all, hoping I receive a package from THP & Adams golf today around lunch. I am waiting until this afternoon to hit the golf course.

Can't wait bug guy!

Good morning all. 3 classes today with a big break between 10 and 1. Love it when you get to sleep in.

Tear it up cookie. I would like to play golf today too.

Thanks man! Actually, it is only a "good morning" if my SCOR wedges get delivered before I head out in about 5 hours. Lets go UPS!

Can't wait bug guy!

Good morning all. 3 classes today with a big break between 10 and 1. Love it when you get to sleep in.

Better morning when one of your classes gets canceled so I have one today at 11 and then work this afternoon. THP all afternoon at work

Good night all. This MNF game is killing me. I should be getting out for however many holes I choose to play after class tomorrow though. Oh boy. :D

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Back