Santa delivering golf gear

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What would you like for the Holidays in the form of golf gear?

I'd like a set of clubs. I'm undecided as to which ones so which everones Santa brings will be fine with me. :alien2:

We are getting each other a cart bag (I think the pictured Sun Mountain bag is the only one my store has that holds the Wishbone putter grip). She is also going to get a new set of woods and irons (no putter, hers makes almost everything) and I am getting new woods.

c130-1_large.jpg

I'd love an Ogio bag. I'd probably have to say a cool pair of shoes that are cool colours.

Magnetic head covers for my FT-5 and old TaylorMade Steelhead 3W & 5W

c-driver-blackred.jpg

The red will match my bag and my new Callaway shoes! (thanks again, JB)

I'd like a custom Ping golf bag, all white with Kelly green trim and a giant embroided Orange shamrock on the the ball pocket

i want a 67 gram proforce v2 for my driver, some pants from subseventy or stromberg, a pat perez boxing glove headcover, and a taylormade tour burner t2 utility. i think like 2 of the things on my christmas list arent golf related, the rest is. there are a few other things that i forgot too

• Admin
AK,
Our shaft reviews are going to begin on 12-1. You wont want to miss them.

ya i'm all eyes and ears about those reviews man. fuji and GD right?

ya i'm all eyes and ears about those reviews man. fuji and GD right?

We have a few others and some suprises up our sleeves. :banana:

NVM,
We are going to be reviewing the Navigator right before Christmas.

I would really like a new putter and some hybrids. A new bag wouldn't hurt either, my Ogio is getting faded out, I think I should by a cart bag since I picked up a pull behind Bag Boy I don't need a stand bag anymore.

That's why we are going with cart bags MO. The only course we walk is Smiley's and we both have push carts and stand bags don't work the best on a push /pull cart (they want to shift to one side of the bag or the other).

I want a Clicgear cart, and I'll walk more.

I'd also like
  • new clothes
  • several dozen new golf balls
  • a driving range membership
  • a GPS (the uPro sure looks good) and / or a laser (which I can use for hunting as well)

I should have mentioned Hybrids. I guess I should probably demo some first, but I never have time to demo stuff. Hard enough to find time to play.

So, Santa, if you've got a left over set of hybrids, I'll put them to good use (or should I say good testing).

Let's see:

• Puma pants, belts, and shirts
  • SubSeventy pants, belts, and shirts
  • J. Lindberg shirt
  • adidas Tour 360 3.0's or Tour 360 LTD's
  • Pro V1x's or ZUR-C's
  • Driving range year pass

That's all I can think of now, but I think it is a pretty good list :smile:

I think 907 already had santa deliver Subseventy pants...lol. We would love to see them.

I think 907 already had santa deliver Subseventy pants...lol. We would love to see them.

I know, I know. But I want more :banana:

Oh and the pictures, WILL be up around 5:30 AKST

Need to fill in my hybrids--want the Cobra bafflers 4 and 5.

There's a travel cover thing Harry has raved about that sounds good--I know I'll be hauling my bags all over North American next year. I have it bookmarked at work.

Some books--Kellie Stenzel has a couple out I'd like--A Woman's Guide to Consistent Golf and A Woman's Guide to Lower Scores. Also the Vision 54 book.

And I'm seriously counting on Hubby to give me golf balls stamped with "Pitch & b*tch."

Santa's been good to me with the golf gear this year! He always asks me to post pictures and thank his fiancee too, of course, but I don't mind!

Are you calling me fat? lol

Are you calling me fat? lol

Hey, maybe if you cut back a little you wouldn't keep getting stuck in my chimney. I'm running out of butter, you know.

Back