JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we got the 1st copies which means that many of you will be getting your copies starting Monday and Tuesday. We have to say that we are thrilled with how it came out and it is BIG!!! Over a hundred pages with only 15 ads is a LOT of content. Here are a few preview pictures.

This is obviously just a brief sampling of what is inside and we are delighted to say that we may sell out again very soon. Thank you to all!!!! If you would like to order one, here is the link for that. http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=7897

826014770_rC7ti-L.jpg

826014617_dpgvr-L.jpg

826014658_n5RwT-L.jpg

826014696_2Wgws-L.jpg

826014743_pgR8R-L.jpg

826014962_eqTRS-L.jpg

826014930_iEwiE-L.jpg

826014796_nEQs6-L.jpg

826014889_fRoSR-L.jpg

826015004_fMCKd-L.jpg

Looks great! Cant wait for mine to get here.

I will be waiting for the mail man on Mon.... or Tuesday!!!!!! Looks great and I can't wait to get it. This will be my first THP magazine and will not be my last!

Wow thats good looking. This magazine really stands out from all the rest. It gives me a really trendy modern feel compared to other golf mags.

Looks great...guess its time to place my order, not sure why I waited so long.

Can't wait to get it. Really looking forward to seeing it all together.

• Admin
And you are the one that has actually seen it already.

But not the flow. I only saw one page at a time. Plus I hope to have some people out on the left coast take a look at it.

Time to start haunting the magazine rack at Barnes & Noble now!

They will be appearing at stores on Thursday. With all the pre-orders we got, less than 1/3 will be available in stores. That is awesome if you ask me. While we want people to find it in stores, just knowing that so many were excited enough to pre-order it, meant a lot.

It looks absolutely gorgeous, everyone involved should be very very proud! I can't wait to get mine!!!!

Very cool. I'm on the road for a few day's, may extend it out to Tuesday. I hope it's there when I get home, I can't wait.

It looks absolutely gorgeous, everyone involved should be very very proud! I can't wait to get mine!!!!

Thanks P4B. This is our 1st regular issue and we are pretty happy with how it turned out. For those that had the inaugural issue, we kept the same paper and paper weight, so imagine the double issue than before. They are quite thick and heavy.

over 100 pages of the same sort of quality than the inaugural issue is fantastic. can't wait til mine shows up. talk about a long bathroom break, haha.

Sweet! The content looks amazing! And only a few ads? Nice! I actually dont mind the ads in golf magazines when theyre about golf, like clubs and equipement, I enjoy window shopping without going to the store!

Thanks Kevin. There are 104 pages and 15 ads. So about 90 pages of content! Most shipped yesterday for people. For our forum members and those that bought from the site, we are shipping personally to ensure faster delivery since there is a Masters preview in it. The rest ship from our distributor and we were told that most of those shipped as well, but if not, they were dropped off and are shipping today or Monday.

over 100 pages of the same sort of quality than the inaugural issue is fantastic. can't wait til mine shows up. talk about a long bathroom break, haha.
Can't do that with pdf! hehe

(I guess if you have a laptop you could!)

Can't do that with pdf! hehe

(I guess if you have a laptop you could!)

Boy PDF would have been easier this time. But the finished product makes it hard to think like that. The designer outdid himself and to have 90 pages of content makes us extremely happy for everybody that will get to enjoy it.

I can't wait!! I just got an email saying that its been shipped :) Whoohoo!!

We are looking forward to people starting to receive them early this week.

They will be appearing at stores on Thursday. ....
JB, do you think I will be able to pick one up at any B&N in the Boston area later this week (say Friday)?

I really do not know V3. We know that 48 stores got them and 36 airports got them and of course they can be had and have been able to be had from this site for the same price. We do not have a store list yet, but have requested one.

OK. I expect to drive by one on Friday and will check, just for fun! If I can't find it I will order it here. Thanks!

I was hoping to get mine today, but I'm on the west coast this week so hopefully it gets here tomorrow. I want some people to see it before they leave on their trip on Thursday!

Back