2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have my own booth setup in the corner teaching people how to club twirl. It's key after a poorly hit shot. Anyone can do it after nutting one.

I can finally say it. The REAL Effin Wow Factor will be in attendance. My wedges are finally official and announced and I can talk about them. I look forward to seeing grown men cry from the victim of 588s.

I can finally say it. The REAL Effin Wow Factor will be in attendance. My wedges are finally official and announced and I can talk about them. I look forward to seeing grown men cry from the victim of 588s.

U gona be crying when I bomb 350 yard drives with my cg black driver lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I would like everybody to peer pressure Jrod into making it to this outing.

Go!

You fools have no idea what is in store for you. Coolbreeze is being kind in his assessment. Half of you are outing rookies. You will be crying by 1:00pm on Friday about the heat and hitting too many balls, etc. TEAM THP will be chilling by the launch monitor while you flail away with your sorry swings. Come Saturday we'll take you to the real woodshed. The one that so many have visited before. The one the Old Gray calls home sweet home.

Quoted for Awesomeness! You rookies are going to fold so fast in that heat its going to be fun to watch. And believe me, JB and P4B will not be carrying any dead weight other than tired RxGuses strewn about the golf course.

Quoted for Awesomeness! You rookies are going to fold so fast in that heat its going to be fun to watch. And believe me, JB and P4B will not be carrying any dead weight other than tired RxGuses strewn about the golf course.

Who???

The heat don't bother me, Im a firefighter, so good try, but..... next

They didn't release a ladies black driver, Matty.

He meant the mens...250 yards forward and 100 yards right.

Nobody's carrying me. I'll be ready.

You will not be carrying any part of DMB on the golf course! Ok maybe home from the bar.

Its time team TMex announced their intention to kick some @ss. Beware my friends..... beware....

They didn't release a ladies black driver, Matty.

Just make sure ur clear of the green when I'm on the tee

You know were golfing right? Not helping high/drunk idiots put out there couch fires in Deleware.

U gona be crying when I bomb 350 yard drives with my cg black driver lol

I would like everybody to peer pressure Jrod into making it to this outing.

Go!

He is coming dude.

He is talking about heat about the game, not the temperature.

Just make sure ur clear of the green when I'm on the tee

Your supposed to hit the green on par 3s.

You fools have no idea what is in store for you. Coolbreeze is being kind in his assessment. Half of you are outing rookies. You will be crying by 1:00pm on Friday about the heat and hitting too many balls, etc. TEAM THP will be chilling by the launch monitor while you flail away with your sorry swings. Come Saturday we'll take you to the real woodshed. The one that so many have visited before. The one the Old Gray calls home sweet home.

I think you bumped your head getting out of the clown car at the circus. You may not show in 2013 the beaten will be that bad. You guys can't lean on your leader that much

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

You know were golfing right? Not helping high/drunk idiots put out there couch fires in Deleware.

U missed the part when I was working in fl last august with pants on, I'm no fl heat humidity rookie..

haha You going to take me there you old Buzzard! Like I said previously, you will be greeted by THE weapon of mass whup arse, come May 2012.

I love when OG is in this thread.

Heat of the game, pshhh please

I think you bumped your head getting out of the clown car at the circus. You may not show in 2013 the beaten will be that bad. You guys can't lean on your leader that much

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

That is the funniest thing I have heard in some time LMAO! Sic em Tadashi70 LOL LOL

OG just pops out of no where lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back