GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed the same at 10.0, I really thought it was going to go the wrong way, so Im happy with staying where I was.

Down from 7.2 to 7.1. Yippee.

15.3 and feeling good, hope to have it down to 10 by the end of the summer!

Mine went down 1 full stroke. Lol now 13.2. Getting closer to the 9 I'm aiming for.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

What the heck, we cant even enter scores in this part of Ohio til April 1

AHH mine dropped slightly, from 18 to 17.8

question for you guys that live in the states that have a real "winter", when do the courses allow you to start posting scores?

I see handicaps dropping in states in which most courses in Feb and March have winter tees and the course doesnt play to its true rating and slope? or is it just this part of Ohio in which you cant post until April 1?

question for you guys that live in the states that have a real "winter", when do the courses allow you to start posting scores?

I see handicaps dropping in states in which most courses in Feb and March have winter tees and the course doesnt play to its true rating and slope? or is it just this part of Ohio in which you cant post until April 1?

The posting dates are set by the association in which your GHIN account is tied to. I assume you belong to a club tied to the Greater Cincinnati Golf Association since your scores don't count until April 1. However, there are associations in OH that begin on March 1 & 15. I'm not sure why Greater Cincinnati is so late since the bigger Ohio Golf Association begins on 3/15. Here is the link that goes through all the associations nationwide & their dates of when scores can be posted.

The posting dates are set by the association in which your GHIN account is tied to. I assume you belong to a club tied to the Greater Cincinnati Golf Association since your scores don't count until April 1. However, there are associations in OH that begin on March 1 & 15. I'm not sure why Greater Cincinnati is so late since the bigger Ohio Golf Association begins on 3/15. Here is the link that goes through all the associations nationwide & their dates of when scores can be posted.

got it, yeah when I googled it it seemed that most places were April 1-October 31st. Interesting to see that some "colders states" go into mid Novemeber compared to here

Went from an 13 to an 11. Working to a single digit for 2012. Driver, wedges and sometines the putter are diled in. Costing myself with the long irons and inconsistant hybrid and fairway metals.

got it, yeah when I googled it it seemed that most places were April 1-October 31st. Interesting to see that some "colders states" go into mid Novemeber compared to here

Yeah, interestingly enough, ours is from March 1 until November 15th...we usually have really cold weather during at least part of that.

Dropped a whopping .3 from 14.8 to 14.5

We start March 1 in the NW and go till November 1.

April 15 revision

This revision is 5.2 down from 5.7 with 73 rounds posted in 2012.

I dropped to a 5.0 which is kind of surprising as I expected to go up slightly.

11.4 to 10.6. Expected after several rounds from 78-83 posted.

Great job Lefty, I am envious of all those rounds.

I dropped from 15 to 14.4.

Hang in there, for 35 years while working I only could dream of playing. Most of the time, I could get out 3-4 times per month. Retirement is great, I highly recommend it to anyone who asks.

Hang in there, for 35 years while working I only could dream of playing. Most of the time, I could get out 3-4 times per month. Retirement is great, I highly recommend it to anyone who asks.

I'm either a lottery winning away or 20 more years, Which ever comes first. Glad your enjoying it.

Mine went up to 14.8 :bulgy-eyes: which I expected after playing poorly recently. I'm headed in the wrong direction :banghead:. I did see some really impressive improvement yesterday, so maybe the train is back on the right track.

Last edited:
After logging 6 more rounds I went from a 2.2 to a 2.0. Jeez, it's going to be tough to decrease that number. I need a hot streak or something.

Unemployment is at least agreeing with my golf game....

3.7 down to 3.4

got my first official handicap ever 14.3

Congratulations!

My GHIN held steady at 5.8. I really thought it would go up a little, since I had some low scores scroll off the list, but two 79s this week saved the day. I am starting to come to grips with the fact that my index is below 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back