The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the many joys of going to NCSU! I've been to some pretty sweet throw downs over that way. That's what happens at a big old Ag school. I once got into some hot water at an adult establishment. Ironically, it was in Myrtle Beach. Cops were involved. I'll leave it at that.

I never saw that side of Myrtle Beach. I have lost a friend at the Spearmint Rhino for 3 hours with 2 ladies. He could have purchased at least 2 full sets of clubs, nice ones.

Smalls is right. Referencing an interesting thread.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Sorry guys....I'll check it out....after the River though

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I never saw that side of Myrtle Beach. I have lost a friend at the Spearmint Rhino for 3 hours with 2 ladies. He could have purchased at least 2 full sets of clubs, nice ones.
the rhino is a vortex were normal men enter and broke glitter wearing men return

There is no irony about myrtle beach and women of ill refute. Climbing on the stage to retrieve a sack after your failed attempt at making it rain never ends well. Horry County jail isn't a pleasure palace.

--
tapatalk

hahahahaha

Esox dropping bombs?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-21/mysterious-boom-wisconsin/53684366/1

CLINTONVILLE, Wis. (AP) — Authorities are flummoxed as to the source of mysterious booms that resonated again in the eastern Wisconsin city of Clintonville early Wednesday, and hope a public meeting will calm residents' nerves.
No one has come up with a feasible explanation of the loud disturbances that shook people awake in Clintonville on Sunday and Monday nights, and rattled sleepers again as the sun rose Wednesday.
City administrator Lisa Kuss said the booms have roused people from their beds and into the streets — some in pajamas.
"It startled everyone. They thought something had hit their house or a tree fell on their roof," Kuss said Wednesday. A police dispatcher took more than 30 calls from concerned residents between 5 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.
City officials scheduled a Wednesday evening meeting at the high school in Clintonville to give residents a chance to vent their frustrations about the disturbances.
"With everything that's been going on, we need to give people a chance to get together," Kuss said.
Possible explanations for the ruckus have been nearly exhausted, she said.
Residents have said they believe the booms come from underground. City officials have checked and rechecked methane levels at the local landfill, monitored water, sewer and gas lines, contacted the military about any exercises in the area, reviewed mining explosive permits and inspected the Pigeon River dam next to city hall.
"To me, it just seems like the most logical explanation is some earth-moving, geological thing," Kuss said. "But then why is it not happening elsewhere? It's hard to believe my little city is geographically different than the rest of the world."
Harold Tobin, a University of Wisconsin-Madison seismologist, said similar booms are reported elsewhere in the U.S. and further afield from time to time. Sometimes they're explained, sometimes they're not, he said.
"I'm as intrigued and as puzzled as other people are," he said Tuesday.
A seismic station near Clintonville has recorded unusual ground shaking since Sunday night. Tobin said such activity can be caused by quarrying, mining and heavy truck traffic, but since the city ruled out those sources — there are no mines or major construction in the area — the university and the Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey will likely take a closer look at the station's data.

who else but the AP uses the word 'flummoxed?'

LOL...yeah, no kidding.

So are you gonna try and get out of that commitment and golf Saturday, Banks???

I've already used it in the forum! It should also go in the word of the day thread!

I'm at a Pool Plant Room course this week. Basically its everything that happens in a swimming pool, chemicals pumps filters and all that stuff.

One of the interesting things we found out today is that 1 person in a hot tub is the same as 300 people in a 25 mt pool. That's NASTY and to make it worse when you turn on the jets. The chemicals in the hot tub STOP working which means your sitting in everyone else germs.......

I'm at a Pool Plant Room course this week. Basically its everything that happens in a swimming pool, chemicals pumps filters and all that stuff.

One of the interesting things we found out today is that 1 person in a hot tub is the same as 300 people in a 25 mt pool. That's NASTY and to make it worse when you turn on the jets. The chemicals in the hot tub STOP working which means your sitting in everyone else germs.......

ummm nasty.

This is my PSA for the day - wear your sunscreen! I just started surfing another message board (for moms and babies - trying to buy another baby carrier) - and there have recently been TWO different people on the boards who are dying from melanoma. All of us golfers spend a lot of time in the sun - so wear your sunscreen! I'm making the Mister go and get a mole check at the derm too. Ok - that's all. Carry on... :)

Nice beard Dan! And Patty's right. The sun ain't no joke. I'm bad for not wearing sunscreen. I like to tan though.

Nice beard Dan! And Patty's right. The sun ain't no joke. I'm bad for not wearing sunscreen. I like to tan though.
I'm with you, I need to do a better job of wearing sunscreen out there.

More bearding!!

Spoiler
ecd1dadc.jpg

oh my, we know what you HAVENT been doing all winter

does make you look less like an albino though

With a bald dome the size of mine I have to use a bottle of sunscreen per 9 or I'm toast.

Actually I'm pretty bad about using it too, I like to get a nice little crisp early and from there can pretty much go without a cap on and my gorgeous dome just glistens golden brown. It's nice.

I don't use sunscreen enough. That's terrible because I'm a ginger. I need to start wearing it.

P4b - use the sunscreen! These two people on the mommy boards chronicled their attempted fight w melanoma. One of them passed away last week. One has gone home and into hospice after no treatments worked. So sad. Both have young kids.

P4b - use the sunscreen! These two people on the mommy boards chronicled their attempted fight w melanoma. One of them passed away last week. One has gone home and into hospice after no treatments worked. So sad. Both have young kids.
Whoa. Yeah I'm definitely going to use it...my promise to you Patty!

more importantly....use sun screen that's sweat proof. otherwise you're sweating most of it off before it even has a chance to absorb into your skin

This is my PSA for the day - wear your sunscreen! I just started surfing another message board (for moms and babies - trying to buy another baby carrier) - and there have recently been TWO different people on the boards who are dying from melanoma. All of us golfers spend a lot of time in the sun - so wear your sunscreen! I'm making the Mister go and get a mole check at the derm too. Ok - that's all. Carry on... :)

tKle7.gif

haha that could come in so handy if it were an emoticon gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back