GA fall '13 get together at The Frog

Makes sense Mary. We should keep this to the 21st or 28tg of September then. Don't want to interfere with your fall outing plans. Also the Sarasota challenge looks to be November 9-11 and a few GA/Atl THPers are interested in that.

Key thing to remember is no date will be perfect with everyone so if we talk about doing this on a date you can't make, rest assured there are opportunities in the future for a repeat.

Just bumping this for Barry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really hoping to play the Frog on September 28th as I have free round for my birthday. So this is just a great idea. Thanks Barry!

Bumping the thread for those who may have missed it. I'm leaning toward the 28th to give the greens more time to heal and also avoid conflicting with the Tour Championship in town on the 21st. I realize Ken, Randy and Kyle are unavailable then but we can always do this a second time.

Anyone else interested?

Bumping the thread for those who may have missed it. I'm leaning toward the 28th to give the greens more time to heal and also avoid conflicting with the Tour Championship in town on the 21st. I realize Ken, Randy and Kyle are unavailable then but we can always do this a second time.

Anyone else interested?

I'd be in for the 28th. Good call on avoiding tour championship!!

28th sounds good!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Either the 28th or Oct 5th would work well for me.

Date will be the 28th everyone. I played the course this morning and its in phenomenal shape. The member I played with said it was the best shape he's seen it in during the 8 years he has been there. Hopefully by playing the 28th there will be ample time for the greens to heal from their aeration on the 4th.

I talked to the pro there about our group and plan to play on the 28th. I'll check back in with him 10 days out to report on numbers and get the exact tee time. I'll do my best to get us a cut rate as well. As an FYI the regular rate for Saturday play before 2pm is $59 +tax. For Canongate member its a bit cheaper. More to come as we get closer.

Thanks Barry. My schedule looks good so count me in.

TapAhoy!

I should be good to go.

I'm in!!

AND it is the perfect excuse to make frogs (think turtle candy meets brownie...)

I'm In !

Have fun folks, I wish it was in the cards for me to be there but I will be thinking about ya'll. Maybe I can make the next one.

I've got it penciled in on my calendar. If the Boss gives me clearance, I'm all over it. Love the Frog.

I've got it penciled in on my calendar. If the Boss gives me clearance, I'm all over it. Love the Frog.

It is a moral imperative that you are there!!! Make it so!!!

Y'all have fun. Wish I could make it.

28th, I'll be there!

Thanks for setting this up, Barry! I'm looking forward to it.

Bumping this back up. I'd like to have a better idea of who is still considering coming out for the 28th since we are under 3 weeks now. My goal is to get with the club early next week with a number to negotiate a good rate and time. I'll be shooting for something close to a 9am-10am start. Let me know if your plans have changed or if you'd like to be added. Here is the list I have so far:

In
cpljohnst
SeeMoreGuy
Just Hacking
MaryC
Wluker17
Lefty78
Intimidator2007
T0AD

Possible
ATLgolfer
KellyBo

I should still be good. And I like the time frame. Going to do a turn-n-burn with Just_Hacking I think.

I should still be good. And I like the time frame. Going to do a turn-n-burn with Just_Hacking I think.

Das rite. Gonna get to show off my new SpeedBlades!!! God, I hope I can hit them better than I hit by Burner HTs.

Back