Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelfiber i95 stiff

I do like that club. Which haft combo?

The Blue S+ really seems to work for me. I'm crushing the 2/3H. Hit the 2H 255 from the tee box on a hole. Lasered and GPS'd a bunker at 240 and figured I would hit the 2H and take the bunker out of play. Well I nuked it and actually ended up past the bunker. Very dry fairway though

The Blue S+ really seems to work for me. I'm crushing the 2/3H. Hit the 2H 255 from the tee box on a hole. Lasered and GPS'd a bunker at 240 and figured I would hit the 2H and take the bunker out of play. Well I nuked it and actually ended up past the bunker. Very dry fairway though

You're a monster. How is that club not in your bag?

I need to get some cabbage to pay for it!

Kidneys or children. Sell one of whatever you have more of.

Any one have experince with a custom putter from Slighter Golf? They look damn sexy!

y9u8e5en.jpg
y2evy7ub.jpg

All of a sudden, I need an Alphard Duo Golf Cart.

Any one have experince with a custom putter from Slighter Golf? They look damn sexy!

y9u8e5en.jpg
y2evy7ub.jpg

I've owned two. Fantastic sticks, better yet, the craftsmanship is fantastic. Price is all that of a boutique putter, but Tom has some really unique designs, not to mention one of THE best black finishes out there.

I've owned two. Fantastic sticks, better yet, the craftsmanship is fantastic. Price is all that of a boutique putter, but Tom has some really unique designs, not to mention one of THE best black finishes out there.

What do you compare the "feel" too?

What do you compare the "feel" too?

Feel varies from putter to putter since the sound is what indicates the "feel". I had a carbon one and a stainless one, enjoyed them both equally really.

Feel varies from putter to putter since the sound is what indicates the "feel". I had a carbon one and a stainless one, enjoyed them both equally really.

Fair enough. I know putter feel is subjective and relates closely to sound but was just curious as to what other putters, for you, felt similar

There is also this glorious little ditty...

$T2eC16d,!)sE9swm,u-GBSDl7hIfQw~~60_57.JPG

So.Much.Want.

Their milled gunmetal offerings are such great looking peices. Never have seen, but would love to see a gunmetal M1 or M7 thats not a PR.

Their milled gunmetal offerings are such great looking peices. Never have seen, but would love to see a gunmetal M1 or M7 thats not a PR.

I'd be happy to see m7 in ANYTHING other than the soft black or platinum!! Love that head shape.

I'd be happy to see m7 in ANYTHING other than the soft black or platinum!! Love that head shape.

I would love to see it in LH. I hate myself for being lefty.

Wonder if they got one in that secret drawer down there in TN?

A SeeMore putter. Model TBD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back