Click on "Get it Now" to get the offer.

50OffMain.jpg

50offPrice.jpg

50offChampsGet.jpg

Click on "Get it Now" to get the offer.

50OffMain.jpg

50offPrice.jpg

50offChampsGet.jpg

This is very tempting. I just got a bushnell v2 for distances but still use golflogix to enter scores and stats. Thinking removing ads would be worth the $10 and then I could fiddle with the other features.

This is very tempting. I just got a bushnell v2 for distances but still use golflogix to enter scores and stats. Thinking removing ads would be worth the $10 and then I could fiddle with the other features.
Agreed. Also, I miss targeting lay-up distances that you get during the free trial.

Agreed. Also, I miss targeting lay-up distances that you get during the free trial.

This was the first year I didn't upgrade. $30 just wasn't worth it...then they threw in the ads. Awful but understandable.

I am probably delaying the inevitable but at least I have a week to ponder. I'm going to see how much I "need" more than my bushnell Saturday and go from there.

This was the first year I didn't upgrade. $30 just wasn't worth it...then they threw in the ads. Awful but understandable.

I am probably delaying the inevitable but at least I have a week to ponder. I'm going to see how much I "need" more than my bushnell Saturday and go from there.

Glad to see you picked up a V2.

Glad to see you picked up a V2.

Got her on eBay for $125 shipped. The big B button cover was missing but the mode button still works. It was hard to pass up and I have emailed bushnell to try to sweet talk a replacement button from them.

It's a great deal and it really helps me when I need to hit it to a certain number, especially on new courses. Keeps my handicap/stats as well. I'm paying $20/year and with the GolfNow discounts, it basically pays for itself.

Heck of a deal.

Wish I hadn't already bought mine. These things are fantastic.

Yeah, wish I didnt buy one for $199 a few weeks ago. Haha

Thats what I am thinking to. I would deffantely jump on this but I want to get fitted with one. Plus with the season rounding down I imagine more drivers will do the same.
Yeah, wish I didnt buy one for $199 a few weeks ago. Haha

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DevRickus

RockBottomGolf has Cobra Amp Cell drivers on sale for $129.99 while supplies last. RH and LH:

http://search.rockbottomgolf.com/sea...=y&Brand=Cobra

Cobra is their "brand of the week." I was looking at the Bafflers 4, 5, 6H 7-PW/GW steel shaft set for $400. Any thoughts?

Too bad the 2012 Jaguar bag is so fugly.

jax.jpg

LOL, I actually started to use their bag image and I thought it to be pretty unappealing too.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DevRickus

RockBottomGolf has Cobra Amp Cell drivers on sale for $129.99 while supplies last. RH and LH:

http://search.rockbottomgolf.com/sea...=y&Brand=Cobra

Cobra is their "brand of the week." I was looking at the Bafflers 4, 5, 6H 7-PW/GW steel shaft set for $400. Any thoughts?

I have the irons and really like them, I don't hit hybrids well. That having been said, with steel shafts you can get them for $350 or better if you look in the right spots with free shipping. I paid about $330 including tax for my irons, 4-aw bent and +1/2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back