2013 THP Fantasy League #4 Draft Thread

I have 3 great players a good defense and a bunch of scrubs. id swear the two guys I was between saw my queue list

Hell, I couldn't even figure out how to make a list. Since I had so much time between picks and I went searching for players but couldn't figure out how to save them. Oh well, it worked out okay.

Hell, I couldn't even figure out how to make a list. Since I had so much time between picks and I went searching for players but couldn't figure out how to save them. Oh well, it worked out okay.

lol all you had to do was click on the flag and add it to your queue list. I got burnt by it twice..i didn't realize it switched to my pick and instead of adding players it picked them so I wound up picking a defense in round 7. although with my bench im kinda glad I screwed up

If you right clicked the player you could choose add to top/bottom of queue and the queue was drag drop for reordering

thpteam.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RB went really thin as expected in a 16 team draft. So there was always a WR I had at a higher grade than what was available at RB. Picked up Michael in case Lynch gets injured and Brown since Mathews is bound to get hurt. Other than that I'm pleased. I have a feeling Thompkins will be a sleeper and hopefully Hopkins will produce once he's cleared. Not too excited about Weeden as a backup since SOMEONE stole all the QB's! Lol.

thpteam.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RB went really thin as expected in a 16 team draft. So there was always a WR I had at a higher grade than what was available at RB. Picked up Michael in case Lynch gets injured and Brown since Mathews is bound to get hurt. Other than that I'm pleased. I have a feeling Thompkins will be a sleeper and hopefully Hopkins will produce once he's cleared. Not too excited about Weeden as a backup since SOMEONE stole all the QB's! Lol.
I'll be curious to see how SD uses Woodhead if and when Matthews get's hurt!

PLenty of QB's for trade!

My Team
QB - Collin Kaepernick
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Greg Jennings
RB - Darren Sproles
RB - Chris Ivory
TE - Greg Olsen
Flex - Denarius Moore
DEF- Chicago Bears
K - Randy Bullock
Bench - Roy Helu RB , Jacoby Jones WR , Heyward-Bey WR
Julian Edelman WR , Brian Quick WR , Nate Burleson WR , Chris Polk RB
#mybenchblows

So, where do I find those draft grades?

It's a feature the League Commish has access to. Under the LM Tools there is a tool that will grade the draft for each team.

Mike Dean would be the master to show us that..

Also, anybody want to start throwing some trades, or is it too early?

Never too early!!!

I'm always open. I took at hit at WR trying to secure my RB-RB combo.

Here is my squad Back 2 Ballin sorry for the double pics.

vy3e4e9u.jpg

5a4ady5e.jpg

appears Hillman will be #1 for Broncos...#whew

appears Hillman will be #1 for Broncos...#whew
I have a feeling it's going to be a frustrating situation the whole year. Especially how poor Ball performed in pass protection and Moreno is his steady old self. This has moved from a 2-headed monster to a 3-headed one.

Draft grades boss? :D

Haha I just got a chance to check out the draft grades they were pretty damn funny. Anyone else check them out?

Dumb question here but will there be a League 4 thread started?

Haha I just got a chance to check out the draft grades they were pretty damn funny. Anyone else check them out?

Might just be a general ff thread or this one

I have McCoy, R Bush, R Wayne and S Smith. That's a PPR dream team right there ;) got a good lineup I think, with A Luck as my QB

They always have some pretty funny comments formthe people who got a bad grade.

Back