How many different grips do you use in your current bag?

Just 2.
Crossline Full Cords on everything but the putter where we have a Superstorke slim lite.

Pure grips on everything except wedges and driver, that are adorned with Golf Prides. Putter is a Winn.

Everything is always the same except my putter in which I've considered using a standard grip.

TTing

Besides the putter, I'd guess 4, the wedge is different from my irons and from my woods. I'll be regripping after this summer though because the wipes have done such a great job on them

2. Super Stroke Slim 3.0 on the putter and Golf Pride Mid Tour Velvet on everything else.

5. Golf Pride Patriot on driver and 3W. 5W, irons, and wedges all stock. Winn on putter. As long as they're still grippy, doesn't really matter to me what grip they are.

only my golf pride tour wrap midsized, plus the SS putter grip of course

every club I buy is getting a new grip before getting to the bag

I've got a blue and white NDMC on my driver and black and white NDMC on my irons and wedges. My fairway wood just has a default tour velvet 360, my hybrid has a tour wrap, and my putter has a white players wrap grip. All are midsized, except for the putter.

I have three grip types in my bag: a black Iomic on my putter, the old Golf Pride Tour Wrap on my irons and the Golf Pride Tour Wrap G2 on my driver, FWs and wedges.

13 Lamkin PermaWrap ACE 3GEN
1 SS Ultra Slim

13 midsize gpnd and 1 SS 2.0

All my clubs except putter have the same type of grip-golf pride multi comp. If I buy a new club, I get it regripped to match. Is that a little obsessive?

All mine are the same too. GolfPride Tour white midsize.Cleaned with Lamkin Gripes after two rounds.

I use 3 different types. Secret Grip on my driver, Golf Pride New Decade on my irons and wedges and Winn on my putter. My back up set is all Golf Pride Tour Wraps except the putter(stock grip)

Just one. All iomic

All Winn dri-teks and a ss 5.0 on my two ball!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Black Widow Widowmaker 1/2 cord on woods, irons and wedges. Tigershark oversize on the putter.

D-LW, Lamkin ACE Tour Wrap
Putter, 2 Thumb Light

5. R11s stock, Cobra cell amp stock, seemore putter stock, ci11 stock and trying a sharpro on my r11s 3 wood.

3 including my putter. Lamkin N-DUR 3 GEN white on all my irons. Golf Pride New Decade on everything else ( in all the colors offered). My putter has a stock Method grip on it from Nike.

6. Golf pride on my driver. Nike stock on my 3 wood. Taylormade stock on my hybrid. Titleist stock on my irons. Nike stock on my wedges. Seemore stock on my putter.

Not including the putter - Just one (GP New Decade Whiteout).

Midsize Iomics on my driver, 3wd and hybrids. PURE Pros with different wrap combinations on my irons and wedges. Trusty SuperStroke on my putter. Right now using the Slim 2.0 model, but have known to grab a 3.0 when things get bad.

Driver- Winn Dritac grey oversize
4 Wood- Winn Dritac grey Midsize
3-LW- Golf Pride Tour Wrap White Srandard
Putter- Super Stroke Slim 3.0

Just regripped.

Lamkin Ace3gen Grey/Red for all clubs except putter.

SS midsize 55 on the putter.

Not including color differences, I have:
1. Stock Grip on my driver. (Just got it, will change soon)
2. Golf Pride NDMC Whiteouts on 4 clubs.
3. Black Widow Tour Silks on 7 clubs.
4. Putter Grip on the DLL

That makes 4 different grips.

Back