Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
great news, "hello Kitty" is here. bright red, and ready to go to the most deserving of us on Monday. Jimmy will be posting a pic later today, just in case some of you may want to color coordinate your outfit on Monday, lol
Looking foreward to"my new aquisition"!

I'll be at ArrowHead on Thursday.Everyone will get a heads up on the course condition. We don't want anyone to miss their chance at"The Kitty"!

I'll be at ArrowHead on Thursday.Everyone will get a heads up on the course condition. We don't want anyone to miss their chance at"The Kitty"!

Can you ask the grounds crew to change the pin places Sunday night? :)

Can you ask the grounds crew to change the pin places Sunday night? :)
That's the problem there(no one in site on the weekends!) but I can bring a roll of cellophane and get there early.

Allan, do you have a full group? I wouldn't mind getting out before Monday.

Last edited:
Allan, do you have a full group? I wouldn't mind getting out before Monday.

Andy,I'll find out later and text you.Would love to have you join us but I didn't make the time and don't know who was asked.

Andy,I'll find out later and text you.Would love to have you join us but I didn't make the time and don't know who was asked.

Thanks Allan. If not, see you Monday.

Oh Boy!............Just got the call to play ArrowHead Sat. and Sun. too! Wow! what a holiday weekend!

Oh Boy!............Just got the call to play ArrowHead Sat. and Sun. too! Wow! what a holiday weekend!

No excuses for you now.. :)

Did you get to Hickory Stick yet?

Not yet but hoping to get there soon. Co-worker and I are talking about going there after Labor Day during the week, so I am thinking it will happen after I get back from Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not yet but hoping to get there soon. Co-worker and I are talking about going there after Labor Day during the week, so I am thinking it will happen after I get back from Orlando.

Are the clubs going to Orlando?

You should just pitch a tent in the parking lot ;)

And here's the prize we will all be playing for on Monday guys! Or not playing for I should say!
7y9etyvu.jpg

And here's the prize we will all be playing for on Monday guys! Or not playing for I should say!
7y9etyvu.jpg

I was hoping it was more pink - would look good on your Dad's bag. :)

I was hoping it was more pink - would look good on your Dad's bag. :)

Haha unfortunately I think this color will match his red Callaway bag much more than a pink. This might just blend in!

Oh yeah. Heading down for the THP Ultimate Event with Taylormade.

Just read up on this...sounds incredible! 3 rounds of golf, club testing and you'll be coming home with new clubs? Awesome you got to be one of the 16. Have a great time!!!

Haha unfortunately I think this color will match his red Callaway bag much more than a pink. This might just blend in!

Doesn't sound like either of you guys will have to worry about hooking this on your bags the way you've been playing lately.

Doesn't sound like either of you guys will have to worry about hooking this on your bags the way you've been playing lately.

Oh trust me, it can turn on me in a heartbeat. Tempo is everything for me

Just read up on this...sounds incredible! 3 rounds of golf, club testing and you'll be coming home with new clubs? Awesome you got to be one of the 16. Have a great time!!!

Thank you and I consider myself to be very fortunate to be going. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself in front Taylormade!! :)

Oh don't put it past me to lose everything and not have "it" working for me. I can definitely put up a big number.

Oh don't put it past me to lose everything and not have "it" working for me. I can definitely put up a big number.

Just saw your thread about seemore. You gonna have the staff bag on Monday?

Just saw your thread about seemore. You gonna have the staff bag on Monday?

No sir. Not gunna use the staff bag. More for a man cave show piece/extra clubs storage. Too pretty to chance messing it up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back