Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

BUMP for the afternoon people. We need 2 more people to fill out 3 4-somes. If you have a friend you want to bring let me know ASAP. If you are a THP'er and are afraid to join us, dont be. We dont care how you play. Just come out and have a good time.

True story. I got beat by a one armed blind kid who played from the champions tees the last time we went out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Announcement: Saturday August 31st
Heron Glen (http://www.heronglen.com/layout9.asp?id=120&page=1490) - $77 w/ cart

Tee Times
11:00am
11:09am
11:18am

DevRickus
Fireitup
NJRob
motooooo
Buckjob
FrancisD
Colt
PhillyGolfGuy
ACole
Golf4Life
------------------------------------

Bump for Jtrix.

If there is still an opening I would like to make this my introductory round with THPers.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

If there is still an opening I would like to make this my introductory round with THPers.

Should still be a spot or two. I am sure Dev will chime in soon.

Absolutely. Cant wait to meet you. 1 spot left fellas. Up for grabs. First come first serve.

Heron Glen (http://www.heronglen.com/layout9.asp?id=120&page=1490) - $77 w/ cart

Tee Times

DevRickus
Fireitup
NJRob
motooooo
Buckjob
FrancisD
Colt
PhillyGolfGuy
ACole
Golf4Life
JackF

Added JackF

You won't regret it Jack. All great guys that just like to get out and have a good time. Another good thing about this is that when it comes time next year for the official THP outings, you will have already met a ton of people that go to the one in Atlantic City.

Bump. I got a plus one to round out the groups.
#URwelcome

Good job Colt! Looks like we're full.

Good job Colt! Looks like we're full.

He vapes on occasion, as well... :thumbsup:

Edit: you know... For pairing considerations.

He vapes on occasion, as well... :thumbsup:

I like him already.
Come on Dev. You're slacking with updating the list!

I like him already.
Come on Dev. You're slacking with updating the list!

Already talked to him. He's driving...

He obviously
A. Possesses more common sense than me.
B. Lacks my multitasking skills.

He obviously
A. Possesses more common sense than me.
B. Lacks my multitasking skills.

All of the above.
I surprised that carts are mandatory at this course. So that will be my excuse if I'm playing like crap. Threw my entire game off!

All of the above.
I surprised that carts are mandatory at this course. So that will be my excuse if I'm playing like crap. Threw my entire game off!

You're just a serious golfer. You play Forged miuras, titleist, pirretti, and walk. I'd say you're a serious elitist.

All of the above.

They might let you walk, I swear I've seen people walking there on the weekends, maybe I am wrong. I think its an easier track the the Mercer Oaks courses.

Tee Times

DevRickus
Fireitup
NJRob
motooooo
Buckjob
FrancisD
Colt + 1
PhillyGolfGuy
ACole
Golf4Life
JackF

We got our 12. Cant wait fellas.

Tee Times

DevRickus
Fireitup
NJRob
motooooo
Buckjob
FrancisD
Colt + 1
PhillyGolfGuy
ACole
Golf4Life
JackF

We got our 12. Cant wait fellas.

Not that it matters too much yet , but just so everybody knows, the guy coming with me goes by "Teddy" or "Stump".

You're just a serious golfer. You play Forged miuras, titleist, pirretti, and walk. I'd say you're a serious elitist.

You forgot Baby Seal skin gloves!

They might let you walk, I swear I've seen people walking there on the weekends, maybe I am wrong. I think its an easier track the the Mercer Oaks courses.
After 1:30pm you can it says. It's all good, I'll have a place to hide a 6 pack then.

Not that it matters too much yet , but just so everybody knows, the guy coming with me goes by "Teddy" or "Stump".

False. His name is +1

Back