The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

No worries gentlemen. This will end up even better, and we are so excited for what is to come. We will end the conversation about Paiute here and they are being removed from the 1st post. We will have an announcement soon on the lucky venue to host this amazing event.

I know THP will be making this trip still one to remember. Sucks that the courses had the trouble they did but it doesn't matter what course we play the company will still be amazing!

No worries gentlemen. This will end up even better, and we are so excited for what is to come. We will end the conversation about Paiute here and they are being removed from the 1st post. We will have an announcement soon on the lucky venue to host this amazing event.

And by amazing event you mean team #FunJuggs! and all those other THPers as well j/k

I like this. The venue is lucky to have us. Not the other way around. :)

This. This makes me excited to hear.

I like this. The venue is lucky to have us. Not the other way around. :)

We are very fortunate that with our readership and the amazing partners, that finding a venue is never really that difficult. Then you add in a wonderful events coordinator and its a recipe for success.

We are very fortunate that with our readership and the amazing partners, that finding a venue is never really that difficult. Then you add in a wonderful events coordinator and its a recipe for success.

So. True. Nothing can top THP and its staff. The best around.

I bet Mr. 441 is blowing up some phone lines.

Talking to Bogeybrain today made me incredibly jealous of all you guys getting to head to Vegas. I'm sure you will all have an awesome time, no matter where you play.

Thats a shame about Paiute and I hope they recover from this as it is a very good facility. However, somewhere else now gets to host this event and I am sure it will turn out to be just as special. We were fortunate that the storm occurred when it did and not days before the event. There are multiple options within the same driving radius from Vegas. And with 40 THPers plus Bridgestone sponsoring it is guaranteed to be a great time.

J/MHG-man can win anywhere!

Never underestimate the power of the people organizing this. :D
This event is far bigger than I think most grasp.

JB,
Mr 441 finished his work on this event months ago and has been resting with his feet up. It's about time that you make him earn his keep. :D I kid, I kid. This has been a major blow and I, and the rest of THP, know that everyone involved is working their tails off to ensure this event goes off without a hitch.

Seriously, I am just hopeful that everyone at Paiute and the surrounding area will recover soon.

FYI, the TSA made a change earlier this year that allows you to carry on up to 2 golf clubs. If you have a putter you want to game but don't want to put it in the travel bag, carry it on the plane with you and the Airline Attendants can store it in one of their closets during the flight.

Thank you, I had forgotten about that.

I bet Mr. 441 is blowing up some phone lines.

Making them feel so bad they are gonna pay us to come!

Now to get him working on SWA.

I had no doubts that you would waist no time finding an amazing venue to host this event.

JB,
Mr 441 finished his work on this event months ago and has been resting with his feet up. It's about time that you make him earn his keep. :D I kid, I kid. This has been a major blow and I, and the rest of THP, know that everyone involved is working their tails off to ensure this event goes off without a hitch.

Im not sure how much you have seen around THP, but I can assure you, Mr. 441 has had no time to rest. So many events and he is a part of all of them.

Im not sure how much you have seen around THP, but I can assure you, Mr. 441 has had no time to rest. So many events and he is a part of all of them.

Just make sure to keep him super busy whatever week we square off in fantasy so he forgets to set his lineup!

that hole was completely under water, green and all!

Wow! I knew it was pouring that day but I didn't realize it poured that much.

So sorry for Paiute that things are so bad up there right now. I wish them a speedy recovery.

Not worried in the least about us having a blast wherever THP HQ and Mike are able to arrange as our new venue.

Never underestimate the power of the people organizing this. :D
This event is far bigger than I think most grasp.

Such. A. Tease.

I know the Piaute courses will make a strong comeback, I'm looking forward, again, to hearing about the new course!

I am not worried one bit. THP takes care if any & all issues. Sorry for the disaster, but life happens.

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

Announcement on new venue for this amazing event will be coming this week.

Of course it will. You guys rock. Somehow THP will take something that was already awesome and even though had a major setback, will make it even more awesome. Testament to THP, Bridgestone and my friend Mike Dean aka Mike Dean aka 441.

It doesn't take THP long to get things and the straight and awesome.

Music to my ears.

And for the record I dont rest. ..rest is for the weak..the persistent get deals and can pass them on to awesome thpers.

Music to my ears.

And for the record I dont rest. ..rest is for the weak..the persistent get deals and can pass them on to awesome thpers.

These posts confirmed my suspicions that there really is a THP dungeon where mikedean441 is chained to a desk in front of a phone bank and a super computer. :comp: How else can you explain all of the great things he's accomplished??

Back