Denver THP'ers golfing Tomorrow

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
Tomorrow Denver area THP'ers Spaceman Spiff, Niwotian, myself and hopefully Milehighgolfer (If his back is okay) will be playing the lovely Indian Peaks golf course.

It will be an epic struggle as this is a tough course and they only have one cartgirl.

Stay tuned for pictures (If I remember to bring my camera)

Pack the camera now. Look forward to the pictures. Have fun!

Sounds great. Enjoy! Pictures is a must!

Hope you guys have a blast - looking forward to the recap and pics!

Im ashamed of this, but who is Niwotian? Is he a new member here?

Can't wait for the update! Bring the Camera or the flip!

Just got a call from milehigh, his back is good and he will be there, so we will be foursomelicious!

Have a FANTASTIC time. And definitely don't pull a "me" and forget to take pictures....

Have fun, guys. You should shame Niwotian into posting more while you are at it, hehe.

Have fun, guys. You should shame Niwotian into posting more while you are at it, hehe.

I'm too busy getting in some last minute practice at the driving range so I don't embarrass myself too badly :)

Have a great time guys!

No worries on the pics or video, my phone should be good to go for all that good stuff. I'm going to try and convince Ron and MileHigh to pose in a bunker with their shirts off to replace mcooks Sig pic...

this is a proven tactic! General Approved!

Smallville you have one of the cutest puppies ever. great avatar!

No worries on the pics or video, my phone should be good to go for all that good stuff. I'm going to try and convince Ron and MileHigh to pose in a bunker with their shirts off to replace mcooks Sig pic...

I'll have to see if I can find a pair of pasties to cover my naughty bits :embarrassed:

Smallville you have one of the cutest puppies ever. great avatar!

Thanks. He's 1-1/2 years old now, I found the picture and decided to use it for a while! He still acts like a puppy though and probably will for at least another year or so!

I'll be out there a couple times next year and would love to get together. Is everyone from North of Denver? Have a great friend who run two course but one is south of castle rock and the other is in Littleton.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I'll be out there a couple times next year and would love to get together. Is everyone from North of Denver? Have a great friend who run two course but one is south of castle rock and the other is in Littleton.

Pop me a note when you come to town, I play everywhere from Ft. Collins to Pueblo

So it will be easy for you guys to spot me I'll be sporting my THP gear tomorrow. White Pinstiped hat and Green Shirt

Have fun guys!

I want to see some good pics of you guys kicking some butt out there! Have a great time and enjoy!!

Pop me a note when you come to town, I play everywhere from Ft. Collins to Pueblo

He operates both Deer Creek and Plum Creek. I don't know if you've ever played either but they are great courses. I'll let you know when I come out, free golf is great golf. 

Sounds like fun guys, wish I could be back over for this one.

Tomorrow Denver area THP'ers Spaceman Spiff, Niwotian, myself and hopefully Milehighgolfer (If his back is okay) will be playing the lovely Indian Peaks golf course.

It will be an epic struggle as this is a tough course and they only have one cartgirl.
Stay tuned for pictures (If I remember to bring my camera)

Yeah but if she's hawt it makes it all ok :D

Back