Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Yesterday I received some new grips from THP HQ to be reviewed. Pics of the grips have been posted by JB when he first received them but I thought I'd throw a few shots of them installed and ready for action. I put them on today and they'll be ready to rock for my round tomorrow, this should be a fun review as I'm doing each model so I've got my Driver, 3 wood, and hybrid gripped with the Pro DC, on my 3 wedges (52, 56, 60 degree Cleveland) I installed the Comp SC and on my PW, 9i, 8i I installed the Tour PC. On to the show....

Tour PC:
IMG00175-20100805-2015.jpg

Comp SC:
IMG00176-20100805-2016.jpg

Pro DC:
IMG00174-20100805-2014.jpg

They came out great and feel amazing, I have already changed my mind twice as to which ones I like better! This should be a fun review, stay tuned!

EDIT: The review can be found here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10278

Last edited by a moderator:
heck yeah! can't wait to hear more about these. you're such a tease p4b!!!

man you lucky dog those look awesome tell me how they work i really like the look and am gonna need new grips soon so...

Of course I'm a tease tc....I gotta get the pics out there so you can all see what hard work I'm doing for you all!

Yeah Toaost, they are super nice grips. I've been very fond of the looks of all these new grips coming out for the past year so I was very excited when I was able to get a hold of these for a review. The orange is just gorgeous, the pics don't show it as well as they look in person. Really nice looking grips for sure!

Nice looking grips P4B!! They do look better on the clubs and all ready to go! When I reshaft my driver I'll more than likely regrip too. Looking forward to your thoughts!

Nice man, those just look sweet. Push that review, lol. I may need to re-grip right away.

Hmm is that the only color those orange/peach ones come in? Oooogly.

This is perfect timing. New grips are in my future and the are close to the top if my list. Can't wait to hear how they work foe you. I'm really curious how they hold up in humidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm is that the only color those orange/peach ones come in? Oooogly.

UST is calling it "gold and black" but it is really orange and I actually like it. The Comp SC does actually come in Red/Black, Blue/Black, Black/White and Gold/Black.

Last edited:
Almost looks like they have a cap on the end. Is that what I'm seeing p4b?

Just from looking at it, the comp sc kind of reminds me of a winn grip.

Almost looks like they have a cap on the end. Is that what I'm seeing p4b?

It looks like a cap, but it is just rubber on the end of the grip. I like how that looks actually, a little different but definitely pretty cool.

The Pro DC's are really intriguing...

The Pro DC's are really intriguing...

I'm normally not a fan of the cord grip, they're too rough on my precious soft hands, but this works out because that's the part where my golf is gripping and the rest is rubber only. I think these are my favorite of the 3. I sure like those Comp SC's too though!!

Sweet P4B, I am stoked to hear what you have to say. They look even better on the clubs.

I'm normally not a fan of the cord grip, they're too rough on my precious soft hands, but this works out because that's the part where my golf is gripping and the rest is rubber only. I think these are my favorite of the 3. I sure like those Comp SC's too though!!

So its their version of the new decade

bumpity bump for OEM!!!

twas a great review P4B. question: were the grips standard or midsize?

twas a great review P4B. question: were the grips standard or midsize?
Standard is all I can find info on even on their own website so I guess that is all that is available. Sorry you big fist having fool!!

Standard is all I can find info on even on their own website so I guess that is all that is available. Sorry you big fist having fool!!

oh well, i liked the price points a lot! maybe they'll come out with a midsize. i never thought i'd like a midsize grip so much. who knows though, i'll prolly get use to the standards once i start testing the 2.0's

Did you read the review? In fact we have reviewed both of the grips you mentioned on the home page.

Back