The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JB sees this, c'mon buddy- we're friends right!?

3 things I got from that video.
P4B is already forgetting who made the matchups.
P4B is already planning on a loss since he paints it as a david vs goliath match
P4B has a gigantic head. He looked like a candy apple in that video.

I saw your call and figured I would let you cry it off first.

True Story.
We spoke 20 minutes ago. Jake sounded like he was farting helium again (he does that when he's nervous).

Look at Jake throwing that reverse psychology out there. Now when he gets his ass spanked, we will all hear the "I told you I did not expect to win" lines.

Jake: more practice + less camera time = you making less of a fool out of yourself.

Hit the range buddy...or church...whichever you think will give you a shot at making a match of this.

:D

3 things I got from that video.
P4B is already forgetting who made the matchups.
P4B is already planning on a loss since he paints it as a david vs goliath match
P4B has a gigantic head. He looked like a candy apple in that video.

I saw your call and figured I would let you cry it off first.

True Story.
We spoke 20 minutes ago. Jake sounded like he was farting helium again (he does that when he's nervous).
Taking the easy road. That's cool though, I am glad this match happened....I think we'll have a lot of fun actually.

Taking the easy road. That's cool though, I am glad this match happened....I think we'll have a lot of fun actually.

I didn't realize going out 10 and 8 was fun for you. hehehe

I didn't realize going out 10 and 8 was fun for you. hehehe

Wow I really think all the team
Hackers supporters are delusional.

I am calling this right now. No matches will end before 15 complete holes. Including all team matches and all singles matches.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I am calling this right now. No matches will end before 15. Including all team matches and all singles marches.

Speak for yourself. I'm such a serious and intense internet golfer that all 3 of my matches will be done by hole 13:alien:

I am calling this right now. No matches will end before 15 complete holes. Including all team matches and all singles matches.

I would agree with you, but JB is really in P4B's head, and has been since before the outing. I think this match-up is a nightmare for P4B, and he will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

I would agree with you, but JB is really in P4B's head, and has been since before the outing. I think this match-up is a nightmare for P4B, and he will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

I think that one will be close. Jake has played JB before and has come close if I recall

I think that one will be close. Jake has played JB before and has come close if I recall

He sure has. Even through 9 was pretty close the 1st time we played. Last time we played, Hawk and I were up big through 9, but he battled back. Same result each time. I think he blames his partners.

He sure has. Even through 9 was pretty close the 1st time we played. Last time we played, Hawk and I were up big through 9, but he battled back. Same result each time. I think he blames his partners.
Can't be my fault.

Can't be my fault.

In all seriousness, he has kept it pretty close each time. Even being down by quite a bit, he has battled back. Match Play helps him quite a bit, because it eliminates his blow up holes.

I hope JB sees this, c'mon buddy- we're friends right!?

Dude, your head makes the fridge look like it belongs in Yorkems friends house

Dude, your head makes the fridge look like it belongs in Yorkems friends house

wait for it....

bwahahahahaha

I'm not calling out AHA or JaHA

This should be a really fun matchup to follow (Bird vs JaHa). Battle of the funny accents!

*hangs head in shame*

Can't be my fault.

Ok, what is close? A 2-1 victory? Or a 1 up, or 2 up?

Anything that get to 17 is close IMHO.

We have not played match play as stated. I dont think our previous matches have been close.
In match play, its a different game and I think he hangs in there.

We have not played match play as stated. I dont think our previous matches have been close.

I do too, this is gonna be a good one. Jake and Jaha

The first time we played it was decided on the 18th hole, other 2 times it wasn't quite as close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back