The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I know the video that I am posting here is indeed 7:08, but please watch if you can. It is a 9/11 tribute by Michael Israel....

I get my MRI results back tomorrow...I dont think I have been this nervous in a long time.

I'm having some juice. Very palate cleansing.

Kevin

I feel like going fishing.

Kevin

I feel like going fishing.

Kevin

I see to recall that all night fishing wasn't the greatest plan when you mentioned it before.

Speaking of fishing, I watched River monsters for the lark the other day. Jeebus there are some creepy things in the water

I see to recall that all night fishing wasn't the greatest plan when you mentioned it before.

Speaking of fishing, I watched River monsters for the lark the other day. Jeebus there are some creepy things in the water

That was the Rockstar that caused the problems.

I don't go in water that's not clear and chlorinated. And even that rarely.

Kevin

I use to go bow fishing at night. Never went in the water though. I mostly had some beers and shot at carp.

I use to go bow fishing at night. Never went in the water though. I mostly had some beers and shot at carp.

Shouldn't you be coaching heavy breathing?

I went to a Decentralized Dance Party (Canadians will get it). Greatest time i've had in a LOOONG time.

When I would go musky fishing, I sat in the boat, chatted, and drank whiskey as much as I fished. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Fished with some great guys that worked their asses off and caught a lot of fish. I was a hell of a net man. I could use a day like that, sans the whiskey.

Kevin

my twitter isnt working and im bored
Heck, about the only time I use Twitter is when I am checking to see if anyone can get on THP!

When I would go musky fishing, I sat in the boat, chatted, and drank whiskey as much as I fished. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Fished with some great guys that worked their asses off and caught a lot of fish. I was a hell of a net man. I could use a day like that, sans the whiskey.

Kevin

Me too pal. To bad you live in Wisconsin.

No spank, it's not time. I was at a 4 hour refresher course this evening. It was actually pretty good.

TC will you be doing an unboxing video in the delivery room?

We used to take girls to the submarine races at the lake.

I went to a Decentralized Dance Party (Canadians will get it). Greatest time i've had in a LOOONG time.

Nice Dent glad you had fun. Miss you around here.

Me too pal. To bad you live in Wisconsin.

No spank, it's not time. I was at a 4 hour refresher course this evening. It was actually pretty good.

Glad it went well.

Depends on if it's available to lefties or not :p

Hehe, the signup for babies is only avalable for RH'ers.

Depends on if it's available to lefties or not :p

My littlest is a lefty. I bought clubs for my oldest boy and he can't stand golf. They were right handed of course. Now Max just sits there and hits Tylers clubs backwards. My wife won't let me get him a lefty set

My littlest is a lefty. I bought clubs for my oldest boy and he can't stand golf. They were right handed of course. Now Max just sits there and hits Tylers clubs backwards. My wife won't let me get him a lefty set

Teach him to play right handed.

Kevin

Your wife is mean. I would just OEM him some lefty sticks. Actually now that I think about it, I have a bunck of lefty clubs kicking around in great condition you could cut down for him.

Some hybrids, and some wedges, and a putter, enough to get him started anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back