THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

FF Leagues Draft Order Videos

They will be up in a couple of hours.
All 3 leagues.

Cool, thanks JB!

Obviously you can disregard my post yesterday that the draft videos will be up tomorrow. They will be up today.

You had me scared I thought you were coming in here to tell us JB was wrong and you were right haha

You had me scared I thought you were coming in here to tell us JB was wrong and you were right haha

Some things go without saying.

She's the THP ninja, she's always right.

It's pathetic but I can't wait for this!

FF Leagues Draft Order Videos

They will be up in a couple of hours.
All 3 leagues.

Saw 1st video,looking forward to number 2.:D

Is 2 Draft up? I see 1& 3 But no 2.

Is 2 Draft up? I see 1& 3 But no 2.

That's my league. I talked with the others and instead of dealing with getting pummeled by a noob they just conceded.

--
tapatalk

That's my league. I talked with the others and instead of dealing with getting pummeled by a noob they just conceded.

--
tapatalk

Oh did you say NOOB? I misheard you, that is why I answered "yes both please and not yours!!!" I was wondering why the long pause of silence on the phone. hehehe

Oh did you say NOOB? I misheard you, that is why I answered "yes both please and not yours!!!" I was wondering why the long pause of silence on the phone. hehehe

Just count your lucky stars you're in a different league. I'm gonna pawn so mofo's, been working on a strategy that would make tom landry proud.

--
tapatalk

For some reason the 2nd league video is taking longer to process but as soon as it's done that will be posted as well.
Thank You GG. I was searching everywhere. :D

SW you must have been talking to a different League because no conceding just INVADING Baby!!!!!:alien::alien2:

Just count your lucky stars you're in a different league. I'm gonna pawn so mofo's, been working on a strategy that would make tom landry proud.

--
tapatalk

Oh no numbnuts!!!! You and I are together in league #2!!! :zsimpsons:

Oh no numbnuts!!!! You and I are together in league #2!!! :zsimpsons:

Here's your tombstone then.

aefc8d05-ba34-7214.jpg

--
tapatalk

That is not a tombstone, that is a championship trophy!!! (been saving that pic huh?)

:D you know he's had the pic saved for months just waiting for the right time to drop it in....:laughing:

I am definitely holding out on foster now that he reinjured his hamstring. He is for sure dropping to late 1st round in my book. right along with Chris Johnson.

Foster will not drop late first round. If he's there at 16 I will take him and openly mock all of you. I don't love him at 1/2 but he's certainly top 6 IMO:comp:

Foster will not drop late first round. If he's there at 16 I will take him and openly mock all of you. I don't love him at 1/2 but he's certainly top 6 IMO:comp:

Agreed ill take him at 8 if he is available

Agreed ill take him at 8 if he is available

You can gladly take him then, being #7 I can guarantee I either A: he won't be there or B:I won't take him

HAHAHHA.

I still like him at 1/2.

HAHAHHA.

I still like him at 1/2.

Foster is a hard pass with a top 3 pick. If someone passes on him at 3, I want to hear their insight in doing so.

i kept foster as my keeper today in my other league and i also could have kept aaron rodgers and Adrian Peterson. it was a hard decision but i guess a good one to have i hope he just keeps it up.

i kept foster as my keeper today in my other league and i also could have kept aaron rodgers and Adrian Peterson. it was a hard decision but i guess a good one to have i hope he just keeps it up.

Going out on a limb and saying that was not a 16 team league last year or you are playing with guys that are brilliant.

Back