Which feeling is better?

Hitting a wedge shot close to the pin for me.

I'll take the 'on in two'. Haveing a put for eagle is always nice.

Hitting a wedge shot close. It's your scoring clubs and to be able to do that is awesome. I would say making 20ft plus putts is better tho then followed by the wedge shot then hitting a par 5 in 2. My home course is a bit on the shorter end.(6325yds, Par 70) So as long as I hit a decent drive I'm at the green in 2 a lot.

Soon as I do either, I'll let you know.

Long iron approach for me. Crushing a long iron is my favorite shot in the game. I love the ball flight of a pure iron shot.

Getting onto the green on a par 5 in two shots is very rare for me, so that wins! Close wedge shots happen all the time for me as I play pitch and putt a lot with my friends, so it isn't as special anymore.

Getting on in 2. I like the feeling of both shots though.

That long putt that you know once you hit it is rolling straight in the middle. Makes even a big number feel better.

I would have to go with on in 2 on a Par 5. Usually means you have hit 2 shots back to back, pretty much perfect.

Knocking a wedge shot close is great too, but not as good as knocking a wedge shot in. Played Sunday with a good friend, watched him knock two in from the fairway, and chipped in a 3rd. I was jealous.

In my opinion if you have a wedge shot in, you should be sticking it close.

However, on a par 5, getting that second shot on is never a "should". So I have to vote for that!

On the green in 2, it usually takes 2 very good shots and sometimes you get the eagle and most times the birdie.

Getting on in two, what a great feeling it is to stripe a long iron or 3 wood to the green.

On the green in 2, it usually takes 2 very good shots and sometimes you get the eagle and most times the birdie.

I had a two 3 putt pars a few weeks ago... :banghead::banghead:

I'll take any good shot involving a wedge...those that know me know I struggle real bad with the wedges

I say hitting a par 5 in 2. I can lag an eagle putt for bird. But sinking that eagle putt really feels good

Getting on in two for sure... Doesnt happen often for me but its a great feeling.

For me it's getting on a long hole in 2. I'm a short hitter, so getting on in 2 means I've hit 2 great shots, driver - 3 or 5 wood.

I'll take any good shot involving a wedge...those that know me know I struggle real bad with the wedges

But you're magic with the Niblik :D

Hitting a shot into a long par 5(getting on in two) or hitting a close wedge shot?

For me wedge shot. The feeling of knowing you hit it dead on where you aimed is always great.

I'll take the long shot into a par 5 in 2. Not something that is done often by many people. Even my wife can hit a wedge in close every round.

I will take the green in 2 on a par 5 any time.

getting on in two, as you have a chance for eagle!!

Agreen with anyone who has said chipping in from around the green 30, 40 or even 50 yards out. Having never had a hole in one to date I don't think anything else gives you quite the same feeling. Crushing a long drive down the fairway, getting a long wedge shot really close or sinking a monster putt are all good feelings but not as good as knocking one in from off the green as far as I'm concerned :)

definitely hitting the wedge shot. Just because that is more likely to happen for me. I am not a long hitter, and I only hit maybe 1 or 2 par 5s in two per year. On the other hand, my wedges are the best part of my game, so that's what I like doing. Throwing darts all day everyday!

Close wedge fo sho. I love hitting a good wedge shot.

Back