Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I am definitely in for 36 on Saturday and also on Sunday, but I have to be at the airport at 4pm. So if I can get two rounds in in time then I am totally in.

I am definitely in for 36 on Saturday and probably could be talked in to 36 on Sunday. Sunday night I am staying off site. I know Nerfny is going to go to the spa one of the afternoons, so I just need to see what our plans would be for Sunday.

I am definitely in for 36 on Saturday and also on Sunday, but I have to be at the airport at 4pm. So if I can get two rounds in in time then I am totally in.

I would love to play 36 on sunday as well Dr. Teeth but my flight sunday leaves at 5:40 so I don't think there is any way that can happen, if you want we can have a 18 hole chipping putting contest in the airport while we wait to go to the pacific northwest.

I like the idea of earlier tee times that way we can help with the set up for the dinner if needed. if not, 36 may be a-ok
Don't forget, we do have the THP Dinner on Saturday evening but hopefully we can see if those looking to play more can get earlier tee times in the morning. I'm sure there will be some that would be quite content with 18 holes. Then there are the rest of us who just can't possibly get enough.

I am down to play 36 on Saturday.

I am down to play 36 on Saturday.

Ditto.maybe Sunday too. But 100% in for 36 on Saturday.

On and ddec. Let's send the wives to the spa on sat afternoon and hit the links. We will be staying offsite Sunday night too

Ditto.maybe Sunday too. But 100% in for 36 on Saturday.

On and ddec. Let's send the wives to the spa on sat afternoon and hit the links. We will be staying offsite Sunday night too

done!!

I would love to play 36 on sunday as well Dr. Teeth but my flight sunday leaves at 5:40 so I don't think there is any way that can happen, if you want we can have a 18 hole chipping putting contest in the airport while we wait to go to the pacific northwest.

Sounds like a deal. I think we are on the same departing flight. Are you changing planes in Houston? What time are you arriving at PBI?

36 a day is tempting, but I don't know if I could swing that. 72 over 4 days last time just about did me in last time, so pushing 72 into 2 days will definitely be pushing it. I'd say I could maybe be up for 36 on Saturday, 18 on Sunday and 18 on Monday.

don't forget there's a whole day of demo/testing now too. that's almost like playing at least 18 if not 36 itself

I'm down for 36 Saturday and Sunday I should be aok with that too!

Sounds like a deal. I think we are on the same departing flight. Are you changing planes in Houston? What time are you arriving at PBI?

Seattle (SEA)
Depart 6:00 am to Houston (IAH)
Arrive 12:07 pm
3,030 km
(1,883 mi)
Duration: 4hr 7mn

Flight: 223
Economy/Coach Class ( 22A ), Food For Purchase, Boeing 737-900, 80% on time
Houston (IAH)
Depart 1:25 pm to West Palm Beach (PBI)
Arrive 4:49 pm
1,529 km
(950 mi)
Duration: 2hr 24mn

Flight: 1763
Economy/Coach Class ( 22A ), Lunch, Boeing 737-700
Total distance: 4,559 km (2,833 mi)
Total duration: 6hr 31mn (7hr 49mn with connections)
Sun 22 May 2011
West Palm Beach (PBI)
Depart 5:40 pm to Houston (IAH)
Arrive 7:16 pm
1,529 km
(950 mi)
Duration: 2hr 36mn

Flight: 1811
Economy/Coach Class ( 22A ), Lunch, Boeing 737-700
Houston (IAH)
Depart 8:55 pm to Seattle (SEA)
Arrive 11:22 pm
3,030 km
(1,883 mi)
Duration: 4hr 27mn

Flight: 467

yep

It won't be me filling the last spot. PGA Show and 1 week cruise in July have already been set. I hope you guys/gals have a blast!

Official Prison Calendar Update Time

We are 118 days away from having our first 2 for 1 drink at the iBar!!!

That should give them enough time to stock up....

Alright, I will say it, You were right and I was wrong, your smart, I'm dumb, your good looking, I'm moderately attractive...

Haha, one flaw with your statement, I'm not good looking!

It'll fill up by the end of the day, I know it.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

KellyBo and I are in for Sunday for at least 18 as we are staying off site like a few others Sunday evening. Driving back home sometime Monday.

I am not sure exactly what my schedule is but I will be down for as much golf as possible.

KellyBo and I are in for Sunday for at least 18 as we are staying off site like a few others Sunday evening. Driving back home sometime Monday.

I am not sure exactly what my schedule is but I will be down for as much golf as possible.

As long as the funds allow it, me too!

From the iPhone.

I will put you all down for 36 on Sat and 18 on Sunday and as of this post we have 18 people wanting to play 36 on Sat so far

I am going to get as much golf as I can. I have no clue when I am leaving, so I guess I better figure that out.

should Sat/Sun rounds be moved to a separate thread since we still have 1 spot remaining?

As long as the funds allow it, me too!

From the iPhone.

well, its $50 per round. Just throw back some money per week so you know you will have the funds. Thats the best way to make sure you have it and not hurt your wallet too much. $10 a week is easy to do

should Sat/Sun rounds be moved to a separate thread since we still have 1 spot remaining?

I was not sure, in my original post about this 3 pages back I noted to JB that if it should be moved to let me know. Have not heard.

I will put you all down for 36 on Sat and 18 on Sunday and as of this post we have 18 people wanting to play 36 on Sat so far

Haven't talked to AG about it yet, but she may or may not be interested in a couple bonus rounds too.

Back