The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe SEC defender of the universe Wake was 1st to reply in defense

45,500 is a lot more than a couple tattoo's friend.

Still funny to see fans of a program on probation hoop and holler every time any thing unsavory gets mentioned in the sec.

I'm not really talking about you.

Still funny to see fans of a program on probation hoop and holler every time any thing unsavory gets mentioned in the sec.

Osu isnt on probation

Hows this different than u bashing osu any time they are mentioned. If ur gonna dish it u gotta be able to take it

Im just glad Auburn isnt in the report.

That's a first.

Osu isnt on probation

Hows this different than u bashing osu any time they are mentioned. If ur gonna dish it u gotta be able to take it

Haha I take it fine, he fired I fired back. I don't think osu is a particularly dirty program, I just think they lost their finger pointing privileges when they got their pp slapped.

Ps, Bama is named in that report, Auburn isn't, so I'm a happy camper.

Haha I take it fine, he fired I fired back. I don't think osu is a particularly dirty program, I just think they lost their finger pointing privileges when they got their pp slapped.

Ps, Bama is named in that report, Auburn isn't, so I'm a happy camper.

Honestly I just wanna see Saban burn in hades.

Weird how all of this and the sports illustrated report all coming out at same time.

If someone would ever investigate T-Town Menswear, there's enough violations there to keep them busy for a long time. However, the NCAA has shown no interest in reviewing the evidence, so I don't expect that to change.

The really bad news for Bama, if this were to be handled like an investigation of any other school, is that some of these violations occurred when they were already on probation for the same things (i.e. Albert Means). Additionally, some of these violations occurred after that probation. In short, it was business as usual around Tuscaloosa both during and after the probation that supposedly had them "staring down the barrel of the gun."

However, with all that said, I don't expect anything major to come out of this. Alabama will simply claim it had no knowledge of what these "rogue agents" were up to.

How about we just assume that every program has Ineligible players on the roster.

If someone would ever investigate T-Town Menswear, there's enough violations there to keep them busy for a long time. However, the NCAA has shown no interest in reviewing the evidence, so I don't expect that to change.

The really bad news for Bama, if this were to be handled like an investigation of any other school, is that some of these violations occurred when they were already on probation for the same things (i.e. Albert Means). Additionally, some of these violations occurred after that probation. In short, it was business as usual around Tuscaloosa both during and after the probation that supposedly had them "staring down the barrel of the gun."

However, with all that said, I don't expect anything major to come out of this. Alabama will simply claim it had no knowledge of what these "rogue agents" were up to.

This is the one time that I can appreciate Saban. Two Tennessee players were named in that report. Since Saban is buddy/buddy with good ol' Mark Emmert, this should quietly be swept under the rug. And if it is then my Vols won't get hammered by more sanctions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

2uvesa5a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Honestly I just wanna see Saban burn in hades right next to Lane Kiffin.

You left out part of your statement!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Ha - that's not happening. Saban will scowl and hades will run laps.

After Tennessee knocks off Oregon this weekend, do you think the Vols will finally get a Top25 vote?
-- Jack, Murfreesboro, Tenn.
If the Vols keep it within 20 points, they deserve some votes. If they actually win, Mack Brown will fire Oregon's defensive coordinator.

Lol

After Tennessee knocks off Oregon this weekend, do you think the Vols will finally get a Top25 vote?
-- Jack, Murfreesboro, Tenn.
If the Vols keep it within 20 points, they deserve some votes. If they actually win, Mack Brown will fire Oregon's defensive coordinator.

Lol
Ok, that made me laugh.

#payrolltide ?

Spurrier is an idiot. I'm amazed that he has had the S Carolina job for a long as he has.

So Notre Dame could end up being Champs from 2012 if this Bama thing is real....I think I just threw up in my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back