2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Thanks Mike & Brad & (Chris Carfangia!) for making this happen!

I will be playing both Saturday and Sunday, but I won't be staying at the Chalet. I'm really pumped! Can't wait!

Glad to see all the excitement coming to ohio

If the sat night turnout is low for pine lakes ill move this back to cle for sunday and lodging sat night and at least have us a bigger group of golfers for sun round

That would be better for me, but I'm in Sunday regardless. And I'll be hanging around Saturday as long as beer is involved.

That would be better for me, but I'm in Sunday regardless. And I'll be hanging around Saturday as long as beer is involved.

Lol so far its just the trio from michigan staying there overnight so I think we are in for a change of plans for sat night and sunday

Lol so far its just the trio from michigan staying there overnight so I think we are in for a change of plans for sat night and sunday

Uh oh? What we thinking here mike?
Maybe more will chime in.

Uh oh? What we thinking here mike?
Maybe more will chime in.

Nothing major would just be the original plan of staying in cleveland sat night and golfing there sunday..we will see though but no worries we will make sure u guys are taken care of.

I'm in for Saturday and Sunday golf. Depending on how plans change I may or may not stay. My parents live about an hour outside cleveland so location of Sunday golf and price will dictate my plans. The current prices are awesome though and I would likely stay at the Chalet if nothing changes.

I'm in for Saturday and Sunday golf. Depending on how plans change I may or may not stay. My parents live about an hour outside cleveland so location of Sunday golf and price will dictate my plans. The current prices are awesome though and I would likely stay at the Chalet if nothing changes.

Sounds good if things do change they will be closer to cleveland and work in ur favor

In for Saturday golf and dinner. I can't make Sunday so I won't be staying. It sounds like you have done an excellent job here and I look forward to this day!

Need to hear back from the following guys on their plans for the Cleveland weekend

TyJohnston
Bullfrog
Barspin89
Ohio_Striker
Hickerad
Brock

Need to hear back from the following guys on their plans for the Cleveland weekend

TyJohnston
Bullfrog
Barspin89
Ohio_Striker
Hickerad
Brock

Thanks for putting this together! I'm still in Saturday for sure. The Sunday round is an hour and a half from home so it would be tight getting back in time to work that night. I'll figure that out by tonight and confirm my plans for Sunday.

Thanks for putting this together! I'm still in Saturday for sure. The Sunday round is an hour and a half from home so it would be tight getting back in time to work that night. I'll figure that out by tonight and confirm my plans for Sunday.

No worries, I posted awhile back if not too many people were going to stay at the course Sat night we would move the Sunday round to Cleveland, which sounds like it would then work for you

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

TyJohnston
Bullfrog
Barspin89
Ohio_Striker
Hickerad
Brock

I'm In for both days. Brock and probably rooming may do chalet. Will let you know.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No worries, I posted awhile back if not too many people were going to stay at the course Sat night we would move the Sunday round to Cleveland, which sounds like it would then work for you

I might be able to make the Sunday round work. Oak Tree is a good track, I played there a few years ago. Closer to Cleveland would be better for me but I should be able to make it work either way.

TyJohnston
Bullfrog
Barspin89
Ohio_Striker
Hickerad
Brock

Sorry mike, I will definitely be there Saturday. Not staying though, I'm all for a Sunday round a little closer to the Cleveland area though

Perfect, just waiting to hear from 3 more guys and we can decide on Sat night/Sunday

Ohio_Striker
Hickerad
Brock

Perfect, just waiting to hear from 3 more guys and we can decide on Sat night/Sunday

Ohio_Striker
Hickerad
Brock

Mike, the ALCS starts on the 12th, I trust we will have somewhere I can watch the Tigers! J/k I look forward to whatever is set up.

Mike, the ALCS starts on the 12th, I trust we will have somewhere I can watch the Tigers! J/k I look forward to whatever is set up.

lol, yeah we will find somewhere for ya, perhaps downtown cleveland, just make sure to wear a Miggy jersey

lol, yeah we will find somewhere for ya, perhaps downtown cleveland, just make sure to wear a Miggy jersey

They LOVE me in Cleveland!!

I'm as big as Drew Carey in Cleveland!
I'm a big deal! I even turned down the price is right, had to because I didn't spay/neuter my dog.

Ok I kid.

Mike, I'm in for the round on Saturday, but the daycare bill due on Monday, says no overnight or Sunday play! Lol thanks for doing all this work for all of us!

Mike, I'm in for the round on Saturday, but the daycare bill due on Monday, says no overnight or Sunday play! Lol thanks for doing all this work for all of us!

no problem at all! Glad you can join us

I wont know until early next week but I would says there is a 95% chance I could do the golf on sat. I know for sure I wouldnt be able to do overnight and sunday though.

I wont know until early next week but I would says there is a 95% chance I could do the golf on sat. I know for sure I wouldnt be able to do overnight and sunday though.

No problem man, I'll put you down for Saturday!

Hey MD,

I'm in for both days! The Bullfrog and I will share a chalet.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Hey MD,

I'm in for both days! The Bullfrog and I will share a chalet.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cool I thought so

Back