The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

So I had an extremely detailed dream about the #grandaddy last night (most likely thanks two the late night twitter banter with the #zoocrew). Some highlights:

- callaway HQ was on the aid of the mountain and we each had our own special golf cart to get around
- we had to drive to different meetings
- I knocked over bags of clubs while trying to sneak into a meeting I was late to
- harry spray painted his initials on my golf bag
- half of the DreamTeam was Hawaiian
- There was a guy with one hand welcoming us to dinner

So I had an extremely detailed dream about the #grandaddy last night (most likely thanks two the late night twitter banter with the #zoocrew). Some highlights:

- callaway HQ was on the aid of the mountain and we each had our own special golf cart to get around
- I knocked over bags of clubs while trying to sneak into a meeting I was late to

Hahaha this is hilarious! Great dream!

Hawaiian lol! Was there any spam involved. Cracks me up

Remember to lay off the enchilada's before bed time!

Enchiladas aren't bad. Maybe stay away from the peyote, though, Joe.

PM from Captain Hawk = awesome start to the day!

Truth.

We're less than three months out. Unbelievable how quickly time has passed. The Grandaddy will be here before we know it.

Today I am going to play some match play with my good buddy.

I am freaking pumped. Even though it was on a par 3 course we went back and forth and I ended up winning in OT on the 10th hole. This should be a great time. Probably only get 9-12 holes in, but practice is practice with my upcoming super busy schedule

Good job Taylor. Love to see that!

Good job Taylor. Love to see that!

Ya looking at my schedule, Saturday might be the last time I have to play for awhile.. I am a bit nervous about that, but I will figure it out

Today I am going to play some match play with my good buddy.

I am freaking pumped. Even though it was on a par 3 course we went back and forth and I ended up winning in OT on the 10th hole. This should be a great time. Probably only get 9-12 holes in, but practice is practice with my upcoming super busy schedule

So wait, are you in Dallas and I forgot about this? Crap, I need some time to get out of work! I'll be there! What course? What time?

Chris Elliott was in your dream?

6GMF7.jpg

So wait, are you in Dallas and I forgot about this? Crap, I need some time to get out of work! I'll be there! What course? What time?

BT its your turn to make the trip here

I like what Harry is doing here thus far in the #grandaddy. I think he's got his ducks in a row and is feeding them well. He's opened the competition up to about 20 guys so I bet the will to make his team will be fierce. I can't help but to think of a few catch phrases right now when I think about Harry and his prep, "Eye of the Tiger", "No one comes into our house and pushes us around.....no one", "Feast your eyes on Bobby Jones.....he in the field" and my personal favorite, "Be the ball". Harry is doing it right and I applaud him. He's not taking this competition lightly. This is setting up to be an EPIC battle.

I like what Harry is doing here thus far in the #grandaddy. I think he's got his ducks in a row and is feeding them well. He's opened the competition up to about 20 guys so I bet the will to make his team will be fierce. I can't help but to think of a few catch phrases right now when I think about Harry and his prep, "Eye of the Tiger", "No one comes into our house and pushes us around.....no one", "Feast your eyes on Bobby Jones.....he in the field" and my personal favorite, "Be the ball". Harry is doing it right and I applaud him. He's not taking this competition lightly. This is setting up to be an EPIC battle.

quit sucking up Nate.

He is ducking us.

You Harry fanboy. I'm sure there's a spot you can go kiss his butt on his Tour blog, Big Time.

I think he's a chicken. Tell us who's playing and let's talk formats!

Seems I have missed a bit if banter and Harry showing up for the first time in this thread. It looks like he is a little scared as well. But who wouldn't be when you are about to battle Apollo Creed, aka the #DreamTeam.

Get your team set, Harry, and don't forget the ice packs and raw meat. It's gonna be an epic battle that the #DreamTeam doesn't plan on losing!

Nope, not at all Taylor/Hawk. I just think he's taking this more serious than what I thought he would. I can see it in his posts. I'm all for the taking cracks at the #zoocrew but I really hope you boys will be able to back it up. I'm team THP all the way and don't ever let that be a question. I'm stating facts and I hope you all use that as a motivator in your continued prep to take care of business. The last thing I want to see is Scotty G beating the living daylights out of someone here on #DreamTeam 8 and 7.

We are working Nate. All of us are working hard.

I just think Harry should be a gentleman and unveil his team and maybe some formats so we can begin to prep even more for this.

Do you really think we're doing anything but busting our butts? Read the forum you Harrylover!

We have our team already picked. I was just trying for a little levity. Obviously that was lost on you guys, so I'll be a lot more concrete and literal and maybe I'll opt for words with fewer syllables as well...(this last sentence was a joke. I will now point out when I'm not being 100% serious. From now on, I will do so with this emoticon: :act-up:

Hawkaroo, I'll send you a PM and we can take our planning to an electronic mail medium.

We have our team already picked. I was just trying for a little levity. Obviously that was lost on you guys, so I'll be a lot more concrete and literal and maybe I'll opt for words with fewer syllables as well...(this last sentence was a joke. I will now point out when I'm not being 100% serious. From now on, I will do so with this emoticon: :act-up:

Hawkaroo, I'll send you a PM and we can take our planning to an electronic mail medium.

You are a funny man. I cannot wait for this. I know it is a competition, but it is going to be an absolute blast playing golf with you guys

We are working Nate. All of us are working hard.

I just think Harry should be a gentleman and unveil his team and maybe some formats so we can begin to prep even more for this.

I hope all of you are Taylor. I really do.

Could also be that I watch Remember the Titans last night before going to bed and I'm a little pumped up this morning!

Back