The DevRickus Thread!

Ricky. is. the. man.

I like the rickus.

I miss his Ned Flanders avatar.

I also had a few quick encounters with this man in Atlanta and I concur. Good guy!

swing your swing

I don't even know a ton about Dev and his personal life. Don't know much at all, actually. But i can still say that he's a hell of a guy and special person to go through a lot of the stuff that he's been going through (and that's just the small bits I know that he's shared) and to still always be extremely positive and so ready to help others and do it with a smile on his face.
#Dev4Prez
#OfTheNJDevils

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I got Dev'd yesterday. rickie and I traded a few text message yesterday about THP coins, photoshopa DNA few other things. He then ask which operating system I used. I told him and Rickie sent me a pretty impressive program to download. So unexpected and great appreciated. Very cool move by the man from Jersey.

Ricky is flat out a quality dude! Love having him as a friend

He's a pod guy

[/insidejoke]

Not really an inside joke. Just terrible terrible autocorrecting. Haha

I wanted to tag that post so people knew I wasn't calling you a pod person. Jeff Goldblum.

Are we still on this whole "Dev is great" thing?

Dev, quit being so kick ass so I can tell people to get over it!

Are we still on this whole "Dev is great" thing?

Dev, quit being so kick ass so I can tell people to get over it!

I can balance it out and be a jerk to you if you want? :alien:

That Ricky guy is mediocre at best.

Oh this character.... So, its no real secret that Ricky and I are long time friends, but recently we've been in a bit of a competition in terms of acquiring ball markers for one another in the random trips and events we attend. Fast forward to today, I find a package from Ricky that is loaded with swag from the location of the CT invitational this year.

Awesome stuff. What a dude. Don't pretend like you're not going to get something similar in return my friend.

20131003_141435.jpg

I still don't get what/why this wooden nickel exists though hahahahaha!

That's awesome. I bet that wooden nickel is as valuable as a stanley nickel.

Where did he even find a wooden nickel?

That's awesome. I bet that wooden nickel is as valuable as a stanley nickel.

Where did he even find a wooden nickel?

If you spend $25 at the Apple Barrel (Market/bakery) you get one. You can redeem it for free stuff. I figured it was a cool little thing to have. I have one from the CT Invitational.

RICKY! Nice!!!

I need to become better friends with Ricky.

Ricky always complains about me not texting him. Well he hasn't spoken to me in textual format in weeks! I feel hurt.

Ricky always complains about me not texting him. Well he hasn't spoken to me in textual format in weeks! I feel hurt.

Weird. I didnt see any texts from you. :confused2:

Ricky is good people! Gene approves of this dude

Back