Callaway shoes in W I D E widths - how wide are they?

Polk Salad

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone here have any experience with the Callaway brand golf shoes in wide widths? I just wondered how wide they really run?

I've have Nike's in wide and they are still narrow (to me) but Adidas wide usually fits well. I just wanted to try something different.

:banana:

My father has rather wide feet. He struggles with Nike and adidas shoes because of their lack of width. He switched to the Callaway Del Mar shoes and loves them.

How about Callaway wide versus Foot Joy wide?

How about Callaway wide versus Foot Joy wide?

I'm just going on traditional widths here, so take it for what you will.

The Del Mars are probably as roomy a shoe as I've ever found in the toe box. Conversely, I haven't found a Foot Joy that didn't cause me some pretty blinding pain in the toe region. That said, I'm sure there are FJ options out there that would work. I just haven't found one.

What retailers carry Callaway? I never seem to find them in stores and in the past I was a fan of their footwear.

I wear wide shoes and the Callaway Del Mars are fine.....however the Razr Extreme line of shoes was still too tight even in wide.

I have never had issues with the FJ wide sizes....I have 3 pair of FJ shoes all different styles in wide sizes.

Noline to answer your question, the only stores I have seen carry the Callaway shoes are PGA Superstores....they are probably others, but those are the only ones I have seen.

Tim doesn't lie. The Extremes were a little tight on him lol.

Tim doesn't lie. The Extremes were a little tight on him lol.

LOL, my feet killed me....those wear worn for those three days and then my brother got them, nice shoes...but too tight for me.

Back