The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I hope all of you are Taylor. I really do.

Could also be that I watch Remember the Titans last night before going to bed and I'm a little pumped up this morning!

I may watch that on the plane ride. "Dont let them gain another yard! WE WILL BLITZ ALL NIGHT!" I get goosebumps just typing it.

PS you should know I am busting my @$$ considering I text you just about everyday about it haha

Seems I have missed a bit if banter and Harry showing up for the first time in this thread. It looks like he is a little scared as well. But who wouldn't be when you are about to battle Apollo Creed, aka the #DreamTeam.

Get your team set, Harry, and don't forget the ice packs and raw meat. It's gonna be an epic battle that the #DreamTeam doesn't plan on losing!

Psssst... Apollo Creed lost.

We have our team already picked. I was just trying for a little levity. Obviously that was lost on you guys, so I'll be a lot more concrete and literal and maybe I'll opt for words with fewer syllables as well...(this last sentence was a joke. I will now point out when I'm not being 100% serious. From now on, I will do so with this emoticon: :act-up:

Hawkaroo, I'll send you a PM and we can take our planning to an electronic mail medium.

The Internet is serious business, Harry.

Serious. Business.

Do you really think we're doing anything but busting our butts? Read the forum you Harrylover!

I have full faith in you Captain, but Harrylover is a little below the belt. We both have kids for gosh sakes. Keep up the good work Captain! Lead these boys in battle like you know how.

Hahaha. I'm fiesty today!

I'm glad we shamed Harbama into action here.

Hahaha. I'm fiesty today!

I'm glad we shamed Harbama into action here.

Honestly I really just want to know who the 8 are, and more importantly what formats we are playing.

Everything else can wait. Cannot wait to see a couple of these guys again, and meet some new ones. This is going to be an epic battle

Honestly I really just want to know who the 8 are, and more importantly what formats we are playing.

Everything else can wait. Cannot wait to see a couple of these guys again, and meet some new ones. This is going to be an epic battle

Yes sir. And that's completely ignoring the fact that we get to go to Cally HQ and have dinner with those fine folks. Trip of a lifetime.

Psssst... Apollo Creed lost.

Psssst... I know. But that doesn't mean Rocky wasnt crapping his pants before the battle. He never thought he could win. I wasnt referring to the actual fight. Just the pre-fight buildup.

Yes sir. And that's completely ignoring the fact that we get to go to Cally HQ and have dinner with those fine folks. Trip of a lifetime.

Oh dude you better believe I have thought about every aspect of this....

And the funny thing is, with THP and Callaway there is going to be even more than we don't know about. This is absolutely incredible, and why I am working so hard. I want to represent this place and show that I am not taking this event for granted.

*Crossing out Remember the Titans quotes.............moving on to 300 quotes for next time*

I love that movie.

Movies to watch for #grandaddy prep:

- Rocky
- Remember the Titans
- Miracle

Feel free to add others

- Rocky
- Remember the Titans
- Miracle

Feel free to add others

Never Back Down? Loving everything going on in here the last couple days!

Psssst... I know. But that doesn't mean Rocky wasnt crapping his pants before the battle. He never thought he could win. I wasnt referring to the actual fight. Just the pre-fight buildup.

Apollo also died. But I was trying to keep some levity in the thread.

We should be Mr. T. He smoked Rocky and caused his trainer to have a heart attack.

I always wanted a Mr T haircut. Maybe it's time.

So I had an extremely detailed dream about the #grandaddy last night (most likely thanks two the late night twitter banter with the #zoocrew). Some highlights:

- callaway HQ was on the aid of the mountain and we each had our own special golf cart to get around
- we had to drive to different meetings
- I knocked over bags of clubs while trying to sneak into a meeting I was late to
- harry spray painted his initials on my golf bag
- half of the DreamTeam was Hawaiian
- There was a guy with one hand welcoming us to dinner

This is great, we can at least work on some of this happening. Looking at your bag, I can already see that we will have a huge advantage just based on performance before we step foot on the first tee. We will have a few secret weapons for sure to also secure our W. #zoocrew is excited and looking forward to it.

If we're looking for inspirational sports movies, we have to include Rocky IV. It's the best sports movie not named "Brian's Song."

I'll also add The Empire Strikes Back, only to remind Captain Hawk that we're going to knock that one out on the trip out to California. It's just not fair that Ryan hasn't had a chance to experience life yet.

This is great, we can at least work on some of this happening. Looking at your bag, I can already see that we will have a huge advantage just based on performance before we step foot on the first tee. We will have a few secret weapons for sure to also secure our W. #zoocrew is excited and looking forward to it.

You guys and your secret weapons. You're going to need them!

If we're looking for inspirational sports movies, we have to include Rocky IV. It's the best sports movie not named "Brian's Song."

I'll also add The Empire Strikes Back, only to remind Captain Hawk that we're going to knock that one out on the trip out to California. It's just not fair that Ryan hasn't had a chance to experience life yet.

I'm not watching Sy-Fy movies Seth. I only do funny, scary, or naked.

Of course... talking about "elite equipment" that you will beat us with.

#weaintscurred

- Rocky
- Remember the Titans
- Miracle

Feel free to add others

I love list. 3 of the 4 are movies that if they are on TV, I have to watch.

Jason - Nice to see that you remembered your THP password. I know you can never remember if "Bieber" has one or two r's. Glad to see you asked Chad for help.

Last edited:
Love all of the Callaway guys posting the pics of them playing with all of their unreleased equipment they will be using against us during the #grandaddy

I say #bringit

Love all of the Callaway guys posting the pics of them playing with all of their unreleased equipment they will be using against us during the #grandaddy

I say #bringit
My Mizunos are afraid of pre-released clubs. After all it's all about the archer, not his bow or arrows

Back