THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Who's packed and ready to fly out tonight? HECK YES its this guy!

READY!!!

Didnt even let us guess as to who it was? My money was on sasquatch.

Safe travels, everyone. You guys are in for an absolute treat this weekend. Have fun and keep us posted!

You guy just let me know if you need an extra for the night golf. It just sounds awesome.

Really- You guys are going to have a great weekend. The weekend will be like no other you have ever been to.

Travel safe everyone, I know it's going to be an amazing time!

I'm ready to gt my SpeedBlade on as well as hang out with some pretty freaking cool dudes.

This one shall be a blast. I know it.

I'm ready to gt my SpeedBlade on as well as hang out with some pretty freaking cool dudes.

This one shall be a blast. I know it.

I keep looking at the clock and it is not moving any faster. Can't wait for the awesomeness of this weekend!

Can't wait for THP and SpeedBlades!!

Can't wait to witness JMan leaping into Canadan's arms!

Will be hitting the road to Orlando a little later than expected (around 12:30 pm), but wanted to wish everyone a safe and stress free trip. I absolutely cannot wait to tee it up and hang out with you guys!!!

I keep looking at the clock and it is not moving any faster. Can't wait for the awesomeness of this weekend!

Dude, I've got ups. That scrawny B-Day boy better be ready. :alien:

Safe travels to everyone headed out.

Not packed, have to do laundry, last night of league play tonight, know there's no chance of sleeping tonight anyway....no stress here!

I have visions of SpeedBlades dancing in my head.

Dude, I've got ups. That scrawny B-Day boy better be ready. :alien:

I may leap as well. Then we'll both be in trouble.

I must see this in person and cannot wait. Dev - I want to record this and add it to my signature. I will need you to teach me.

DEAL!!!!!

Have fun everyone, looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback on the Speedblades

ytasejep.jpg

Lets hope it looks something like this when we leave this weekend! If I can't pay attention in class, I'm daydreaming. Tomorrow, it will all be real. Can't wait to meet some very awesome people and play some Speed Blade madness!

That picture just makes me more excited.

So close!

Looks gorgeous. Excited for everyone involved in this..certainly something special

Lazy river
8anasure.jpg

Lighted par 3
quvane5e.jpg

Back