The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Notre Dame could end up being Champs from 2012 if this Bama thing is real....I think I just threw up in my mouth

They should give it to Georgia.

Found a lost clip for the Texas/BYU game of the Texas defender as they tried to stop the run.

blind-kid-playing-football.gif

Well the NCAA will launch an investigation which will take several years and in the end by a slap on the hand to Alabama. I'd be worried if I was a Miss State fan though as the NCAA likes to unload on smaller programs.

Spurrier is an idiot. I'm amazed that he has had the S Carolina job for a long as he has.

He has given SCar its most successful football years ever. Ever.

I'll be more surprised if they don't build a statue for him. Zero championships, by the way.

Found a lost clip for the Texas/BYU game of the Texas defender as they tried to stop the run.
I'm partial to this one myself... form tackling right there. Look at that high/low teamwork.

ou-hurdle2-10-13-12.gif

He has given SCar its most successful football years ever. Ever.

I'll be more surprised if they don't build a statue for him. Zero championships, by the way.

Yep, he's a constant underachiever relative to the hype, but BIG TIME over achiever when you look at USCe's history.

Back to back 11 win seasons at South Carolina is pretty amazing considering where that program has been. Spurrier has taken them to 7 bowl games in 8 years, when they had only been to 11 in the entire history of the program prior.

Finally, it's time for the game everyone has been waiting for: WISCONSIN at ARIZONA STATE!!

(what big SEC game?)

Back to back 11 win seasons at South Carolina is pretty amazing considering where that program has been. Spurrier has taken them to 7 bowl games in 8 years, when they had only been to 11 in the entire history of the program prior.

Yep. Their best football ever. Zero championships, by the way.

So Notre Dame could end up being Champs from 2012 if this Bama thing is real....I think I just threw up in my mouth

Nope. Neither Auburn nor Oklahoma was awarded the 2004 championship when USC was forced to vacate it. It will just go down as vacated.

Nope. Neither Auburn nor Oklahoma was awarded the 2004 championship when USC was forced to vacate it. It will just go down as vacated.

Ur using logic....ncaa has no logic lol

So now it's coming out from the players Thayer Evans interviewed that these stories were made up and twisted. I think this is going to come crashing down on Mr. Evans. What little career he had is just about done.

So now it's coming out from the players Thayer Evans interviewed that these stories were made up and twisted. I think this is going to come crashing down on Mr. Evans. What little career he had is just about done.
Ironically, he was the one that did all the stories on Cam Newton, and everyone KNEW it was TRUE. Auburn fans called him out on his "sources" that he didnt have, yet the National Media crucified Cam and Auburn.

Thayer never once presented a shred of evidence that pointed toward Auburn when dealing with Cam, the only evidence he had was dealings Cam and his father had with Mississippi State...not Auburn.

Good to see others are listening to what I tried saying 3 years ago about Thayer Evans.

Dan Wetzel was on Finebaum today and basically said that unless one of the players involved in this whole debacle came forward and actually admitted to taking money that the NCAA wouldn't be able to pursue this anyways, due to mishandling of information. He said it would violate the NCAA's own "chain of custody" rules on how evidence is collected and that it is effectively inadmissible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I'm anxious to see how this Arkansas state/Troy game goes tonight. If Ark state wins by a few touchdowns I will feel a lot better about about Auburn's game this weekend. I have a feeling I'm not the only Auburn fan on here that feels that way.

Spurrier is an idiot. I'm amazed that he has had the S Carolina job for a long as he has.

With USCe's history, Spurries has the most wins of any head coach with only 8 years and 2 games. He will stay as long as he likes.

With USCe's history, Spurries has the most wins of any head coach with only 8 years and 2 games. He will stay as long as he likes.

Ok. Just seems like the expectation are low considering his success at Florida.

Ok. Just seems like the expectation are low considering his success at Florida.

The recruit talent pool in SC is much different than FL.

The recruit talent pool in SC is much different than FL.

That's right. Tim Tebow was from Florida! ...Or kinda the Phillipines.
*let the flogging begin*

That's right. Tim Tebow was from Florida! ...Or kinda the Phillipines.
*let the flogging begin*

Regardless of what he has done in the pros, Tebow might be the best college player ever.

Danny Wuerffel might be the next best college QB, and was a Spurrier recruit

Regardless of what he has done in the pros, Tebow might be the best college player ever.

Danny Wuerffel might be the next best college QB, and was a Spurrier recruit

Quit being unbiased... I don't like it. :alien:

Ironically, he was the one that did all the stories on Cam Newton, and everyone KNEW it was TRUE. Auburn fans called him out on his "sources" that he didnt have, yet the National Media crucified Cam and Auburn.

Thayer never once presented a shred of evidence that pointed toward Auburn when dealing with Cam, the only evidence he had was dealings Cam and his father had with Mississippi State...not Auburn.

Good to see others are listening to what I tried saying 3 years ago about Thayer Evans.

Sounds like from the others in the media standpoint, this is stuff they've already know about him. Too bad the players and coaches that he interviewed didn't know this ahead of time.

Sounds like from the others in the media standpoint, this is stuff they've already know about him. Too bad the players and coaches that he interviewed didn't know this ahead of time.
Everyone should have listened to me 3 years ago. We wouldnt have this problem right now.

I love this picture of him at the BCG Championship Game, just giving Cam the stare down like a butthurt spoiled brat that knows his smear campaign to make him and his awful "journalism" relevant, just didnt work without facts...

(Cam in the Auburn jersey, Thayer Evans on the right with a sourpuss face)
111594.jpg

Everyone should have listened to me 3 years ago. We wouldnt have this problem right now.

I love this picture of him at the BCG Championship Game, just giving Cam the stare down like a butthurt spoiled brat that knows his smear campaign to make him and his awful "journalism" relevant, just didnt work without facts...

(Cam in the Auburn jersey, Thayer Evans on the right with a sourpuss face)
111594.jpg

Awful person, Thamel is no better

Terrible officiating in the TCU/Texas Tech game, absolutely awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back