2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Another name added to the waiting list.
2 more and this gets filled.

Another name added to the waiting list.
2 more and this gets filled.

Nice! Awesome to see Vegan and Zenger on the wait list. Who's going to be the next 2? Let's get an even two dozen golfers. Yes sir!

Very excited for this event. Sushi, golf,cookies and milk, a little TNT, a knight, a War not a battle, the OG wow factor, a gator and a bunch of nuts. Sounds like a great weekend

When you guys go for sushi, I'll go somewhere for some prime rib. I'll be sure to chew it, though.

When you guys go for sushi, I'll go somewhere for some prime rib. I'll be sure to chew it, though.

Roger that. A good steak or something would do me much better.

Maybe Fried fish and Prime rib is the way you should go!? Just don't put Greg in my group. I've seen this mix up close!

Zenger is a travelling machine...love it!

Sent my email in. Glad I checked THP this AM.

Ok guys, I am still trying to finalize details for this one. Getting close to 24 golfers, so will have to make some adjustments, but my goal in the grand scheme of things is to drive the cost of our rounds a bit lower!

Thanks for your patience on the final details.

Ok guys, I am still trying to finalize details for this one. Getting close to 24 golfers, so will have to make some adjustments, but my goal in the grand scheme of things is to drive the cost of our rounds a bit lower!

For clarity, my "thanks" was for the part about lowering golf prices. It was definitely not for the "thanks for your patience" part.

Quoting myself since ATLGolfer lawyered my post back a page.

I live on the other coast of Florida and would love to meet some THPers and play in this. I didn't read the whole thread. But do we have a price and hotel arrangements yet. Any how would I go about signing up. Thanks in advance.

I live on the other coast of Florida and would love to meet some THPers and play in this. I didn't read the whole thread. But do we have a price and hotel arrangements yet. Any how would I go about signing up. Thanks in advance.
Check out the first post in this thread, Drew. It has all the details.

Take your time as long as you keep driving price down. We have 2 months! Thanks for the work!

Look at this thing just keep growing.

I need this in a bad way. Can't come soon enough.

Maybe Fried fish and Prime rib is the way you should go!? Just don't put Greg in my group. I've seen this mix up close!

That's not fair, what you saw also had a handle of rum mixed in with it.

Glad I"ll be here in spirit
And it wad half a handle ryan drank other half

One more added to the 1st post.
Only one more needed to cap us at 24.

Email sent to admin. Hopefully I can be added to the event!!

I must say -- it is impressive that a thread which started as "hey, let's try to get together in Florida one weekend" has turned into a 24-man THP event. Also worth noting that a ton of people are traveling from out of state to attend.

Just incredible stuff.

We are officially set at 24.

We are going to stress to everybody that has opted in this event, please make sure you are there. War Eagle and myself are making commitments and rather than take any money up front since it is not a sponsored THP event, we are putting ourselves and the entire basis of the gauntlet on the line. If someone is not going to be able to make it, please let us know asap so that we can fill the spot elsewhere or make other arrangements. Being that this is a 4 man team event (we will set the teams soon), someone not making it will put quite the damper on things.

With that out of the way, this is about to get fantastic.

I'm on the list!! Awesome!! Can't wait to get out there and meet and play with everyone.

Plus I should have my new THP hat by then too.!!

Although its a shame I miss out on the Albatross Club membership this year.

Can't wait to get the teams materialized so the smack talk can begin.

Back