DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy, played it about 10 days ago and it was in great shape for this time of year. Always a fun layout.

We need to get you out with us one weekend. Haven't seen you since March. How have you been playing this summer?

We need to get you out with us one weekend. Haven't seen you since March. How have you been playing this summer?

Would like to, we've been spending most of the year building a new house so I've spent more time with my wife yelling at me then enjoying golf!!

Game is stuck at an 8 that is 100% based on how well I'm putting on any given day.

Would like to, we've been spending most of the year building a new house so I've spent more time with my wife yelling at me then enjoying golf!!

Game is stuck at an 8 that is 100% based on how well I'm putting on any given day.

I have been through the building of a house before. Such a headache, but we'll worth the time when in is complete.
Would love to see you out there with us this fall. We have been playing together quite a lot this summer and I don't see that changing anytime time soon. It has been a great year playing with this group.

I have been through the building of a house before. Such a headache, but we'll worth the time when in is complete.
Would love to see you out there with us this fall. We have been playing together quite a lot this summer and I don't see that changing anytime time soon. It has been a great year playing with this group.

Looks like you guys have been having a blast. I was going to sign up for this week but we move on Friday and Pecan Valley is a good 50 mile trek.

Enjoy Cowboys.

Saturday, 9/14, 7:45AM & 7:52AM
Pecan Valley River (Fort Worth)
$28 walking

1) #Cookie
2) Threeboysdad
3) niteowl03
4) Capt. Dru
5) niteowl03 FIL
6) TxRR01
7)
8)

Another change above, back to 2 spots open.

Bump. Still room for 2 on Saturday morning.

We need Big Time to get us one of these for 2014 road trips!!

esypezud.jpg

esypezud.jpg

Just think of the possibilities and trouble we can get into! :beer::D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Maybe we could just pick up the old THP Range Finder. That would work out very well around here. Place to stay on the road while traveling to THP golf destinations. Or within the area to some of our farther away courses. Now that would be a blast.

esypezud.jpg

Not sure where/how this got started, but the thought of a bus is fun. Now, who would be the driver?

Not sure where/how this got started, but the thought of a bus is fun. Now, who would be the driver?

I will drive if you get #vodkie on tap.

We could hire a wait staff from hooters and have one of them drive. Just a thought.

Sounds like some BIG DREAMING from all. But what a great dream.
Damn, I like the way you boys think. #GoBig

Damn, I like the way you boys think. #GoBig

Might as well! I have a couple more ideas that would make it much more enjoyable and fun!

I actually had this planned with some other golf friends at one time but it fell through. Had the RV rental on hold, courses lined up and hotels lined up. We were going to play 6 courses in 5 days.

I actually had this planned with some other golf friends at one time but it fell through. Had the RV rental on hold, courses lined up and hotels lined up. We were going to play 6 courses in 5 days.

That would be a blast. I always wanted to go over and play some of the Robert Trent Jones Trail courses with a bunch of guys. I think that would be one great couple of days. Load up the bus and let's go.

We did this last October to head over from DFW to Alabama to play the golf trail. One of my partners dropped a bunch of dough on a touring RV as his 3 daughters are all in the horse show circuit and it became their weekend home away from home. We ended up hiring a retired police officer from Denton to drive us around, what a great time and the best way to do a buddies golf trip.

We did this last October to head over from DFW to Alabama to play the golf trail. One of my partners dropped a bunch of dough on a touring RV as his 3 daughters are all in the horse show circuit and it became their weekend home away from home. We ended up hiring a retired police officer from Denton to drive us around, what a great time and the best way to do a buddies golf trip.

I could see that being a really fantastic trip. I would love to get in some of those courses. I have heard good things about them.

Hmmm...they rent these out!!!

PartyBusDirect26Pa.bmp

I could see that being a really fantastic trip. I would love to get in some of those courses. I have heard good things about them.

It was fun and the courses were as good or better then advertised. Nice alternative to the typical Pinehurst or Mrytle trip, which I enjoy, but a change up is nice every now and then.

It was fun and the courses were as good or better then advertised. Nice alternative to the typical Pinehurst or Mrytle trip, which I enjoy, but a change up is nice every now and then.

Hope to one day party those courses. We'll see what the future holds for that trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back