Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

Ryan's shield paired with Rafdo's alignment aid would be a winner!

I like it.

And several of the game coins have been spectacular. Hope we see a bunch of these eventually become available for purchase!

Great coin! The alignment aid was what I had in mind when I did mine, but not as obvious as the arrows, rather it look like a real ball with THP "customizations" so to speak.
Here's my entry:

9725144952_70107519df_o.png

I like it.

And several of the game coins have been spectacular. Hope we see a bunch of these eventually become available for purchase!

Me too buddy!

I was thinking something like this maybe? :alien:

test_zpsc809ba7b.jpg

Just kidding, although that would get my vote if it was a vote :D

test_zpsc809ba7b.jpg

Damn, you're good dude!

#getsmyvote

test_zpsc809ba7b.jpg

I would vote for that! LOL

test_zpsc809ba7b.jpg

Winner winner THP dinner. Where in the world would you get not one, but two great ideas!?

I'm just blown away by the creativity of everyone here. I have no creative talent whatsoever, but I will definitely be in line for the winning coin when it is released. Great job everyone!

test_zpsc809ba7b.jpg

Sounds like a familiar idea

Wow! You all are wayyyy over my head! Amazing ideas for the THP coins. I think JB & GG will have all the coin ideas they need for a long time!

Finished product, side by side.

I might play around with the colors a bit to see how it looks, but I am digging what I have done so far;

coinfrontandback_zpsb52c2703.png

Mine is just a straight ball marker, with no game associated to it. Like I said yesterday, with the THP "No Big Numbers" game coin being released, I though a plain coin that had a classic look/feel to it would be nice.

Looks sharp WE

Looks solid dude! Love the little details here and there.

WE - that is incredible and agree with Dan - love the Est. 2008.

Looks awesome Ryan, I like the added touch of the "est 2008"

Here is one I came up with today. A little simple but you get the idea. Pardon the terrible paint skills

Can be played as a game if you would like as well. A couple of ways to do it:

1. Low man after each hole gets the coin and whoever holds it walking off 18 gets paid the determined amount set before the round.
2. Low man after 9 holes wins the coin and paid a determined amount. So after 9 and 18 two different people could win.
3. A traveling coin that low man after 18 wins the coin and money if that is determined. Coin will stay with who wins the coin after 18. Each time you play with the group the coin is back up for grabs. Could be fun to see how long you can hold on to the coin.

Nice Job War.....very classy

Finished product, side by side.

I might play around with the colors a bit to see how it looks, but I am digging what I have done so far;

coinfrontandback_zpsb52c2703.png

Mine is just a straight ball marker, with no game associated to it. Like I said yesterday, with the THP "No Big Numbers" game coin being released, I though a plain coin that had a classic look/feel to it would be nice.

Nice job here.

You creative guys are killing it in here. I have seen a ton of ideas that I would proudly sport out on the course.

Heck, let's make them all and make it a box set collection! For one low price of $29.99 you can have all 40 (didn't count) of the 2013 Limited Edition THP Challenge coins! We will ship them to you in this nice collectors box for you to display, or use to hold between your rounds!

Lighthouse-Aluminum-Case-10-MB-Coin-Boxes-2.jpg

Call NOW! Operators are standing by!

Back