Hi. New guy here. Looking for help locating a specific Bridgestone bag.

edwelly

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all. I have viewed the forum for a bit but finally decided to sign up and ask for some help. I am a huge Bridgestone guy and I am looking for one of the older Bridgestone stand bags - like this one:

0076077804652_500X500.jpg

I realize this is a few years old but I cannot find anything like this anywhere. This site seems to have a lot of Bridgestone love so I was hoping I could get some help.

thanks ~ erik

wow this thnig looks good!

did you try ebay?

oh and welcome to THP!

Awesome bag..ive seen a few on ebay now and then. ..gotts think most sites out there will be have the newer ones so ebay may be ur best bet

Yes sir. I have look on eBay almost everyday. The last couple of models Bridgestone appears to have made a bigger than normal stand bag, which is what I want. The new stand bag looks smaller, much smaller from the pictures I have seen online. And of course, no one around here sells Bridgestone equipment, just balls.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to THP! Sweet looking bag! I cannot be any help finding something like that though. I am still a walker so I only look for smaller, lightweight bags.

Welcome to THP! Fairly certain I saw one of those on eBay about a month ago.

I have a Sun Mountain 3.5 bag for walking so I don't plan on walking with it. I just didn't want another staff bag. Something in between I guess.

Thanks for the link. I think that is the new one and it looks much smaller to me. Does anyone have one of the new stand bag that may have posted pics?

Thanks for the link. I think that is the new one and it looks much smaller to me. Does anyone have one of the new stand bag that may have posted pics?

appears to be the same bag you have pictured in the OP to me.

bs10bg_stand_1.jpg

Love that bag... In fact, it's sitting in my trunk now, around a year and a half after purchase, still carrying my clubs for me.

They are tough to find, there's no doubt about that. Keep a steady eye on the bay and every once in a while, one pops up for a good price. I've been keeping an eye out for the updated white one, but every one that gets sold has a 5 way divider instead of the 6 way that I have come to love. Frustrates me!

Well this is embarrassing, but I think you are correct. Every picutre I see on the internet just makes this new bag look so small.

Well this is embarrassing, but I think you are correct. Every picutre I see on the internet just makes this new bag look so small.

no need to be embarrassed man. I haven't seen the newer style bag in person yet, but I have seen the one you are talking about and it is a fine bag.

Thanks again. I have spent way too much time looking for this bag. Didn't want to spend $180 though so I may have to be more patient.

One more thing - does anyone here have the new Bridgestone bag? If so, can someone post some pics if possible?

Thanks again. I have spent way too much time looking for this bag. Didn't want to spend $180 though so I may have to be more patient.

can't blame you there. I'm still looking as well, if I find a better price I'll post it in here.

can't blame you there. I'm still looking as well, if I find a better price I'll post it in here.

i sure hope you find a better price, I want this one now

actually the new ones look awesome too!

t700_4df3d29daa1fafc1d5eed3d7ff728d0a.jpg

:welcome: good luck in you quest to find that bag, that is a good looking design for sure.

Wow never paid attention to Bridgestone standbags. I have to say, they're incredible. Pretty much a staff bag with legs. Love how they look.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to THP!

Back